1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other I hate the person above me because game

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord Xeb, 8 Jan 2010.

1. TheKrumpet

TheKrumpet Once more, into the breach!

I hate the person above me because I'm older than him and I say he should stop messing with Blazza's flow.

2. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

I hate old lulzy above above the person above because he is a mess as his rep says and I also hate the person above because he's located in Hull the gate way to Europe.

Last edited: 27 Oct 2011
  3. JBond

JBond Devils wife

I hate the person above because I still think he's a nasty devil :p

Teelzebub likes this.
  4. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

I hate the person above for hating the person above them. A nicer, naughtier devil you couldn't wish to meet.

5. TheKrumpet

I hate the person above me because this is a hate thread, stop spreading your messages of goodwill.

@Teelz - Hull is pretty sh*t tbf, I'm only here because it has one of the best Computer Science departments in the country.

6. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

I hate the person above for digressing. Stay on topic man! I also hate Teel because I have no idea what he's on about. My rep indicates I'm a mess?

7. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

I hate Carrie because you are saying Teezlebub's naughty and nice. Knowing the relationship between you two, a bit explicit, don't you think?

I hate the person above for failing to pick up on this.

8. Teelzebub

I hate old squirrel bum sucker lulzy because he's very easy to confuse I also hate old Blazy blatt sheet above because he needs to get on with his revision or he will never learn how to spell his name

9. TheKrumpet

I hate the person above me because he appears to have an inordinate amount of pet names for people

10. Teelzebub

I hate klumphead above because I now have one for him too lol and if old klumphead took the time to read the tread he would know why they have tose names Oh you silly little puny klumphead minion I Teelzebub the Sarcastic F'ing devil with torture your pathetic soul in hell Oh wait Hull is a kind of hell lol

11. TheKrumpet

I hate the person above me because he has a processor allegedly clocked at 1888.8 Terahertz. What?

EDIT: Also, I have no ****ing clue what you just said. :confused:

Oh and another thing, this thread is 339 pages long...

Last edited: 27 Oct 2011
  12. Teelzebub

I hate old klump head above because that is when its idling lol :worried:

13. TheKrumpet

1888.8 Terahertz when idle... I hate the person above me because either he has no clue of the difference between Giga and Terahertz or he's a dirty liar.

14. Apophis54

Apophis54 Devils Son

I hate the the person above for calling his better a dirty liar from now on you shall be known as silly old klumphead as the Lord of hate has said

Teelzebub likes this.
  15. Teelzebub

I hate the minion above because I have to but he's a good minion unlike that silly klumphead lol and to celebrate the coming of the great Teelzebubs 6'666 post f**k the lot of you in one big hate lol

16. TheKrumpet

I hate the person above me because he's convinced I'm a minion of his.

NEVARRRRRRRRRR.

17. noizdaemon666

I hate the person above because he has an i7......at stock.........with a 3850. This is blasphemy!!!!

I also hate old teelzebubbleypoop for still not denying the obvious relationship between him and Carrie.

18. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

I hate the person above because we have not written a full roundup of the hints of teezlebub's and Carrie's relationship.

19. TheKrumpet

I hate the person above me because the i7 at stock is still ludicrously fast and the 3850 is a stopgap measure until I get a GTX570.

(I did have a GeForce GTX275 in it, which I got for cheap, but an incident involving a party and vodka + orange quite happily finished that off :/)

EDIT : **** YOU NINJA! I hate the person above me because he's taking the relationship allegations faaaar to seriously.

20. noizdaemon666

I hate Blazza because that is a good idea.....You start trawling for all of them, I'll.....errrrr........supervise.......the errrrrmmm........distractions. Yes, that sounds good....... I also hate him because he's younger than me.

I hate the person above because why did you give your GTX275 vodka and orange? They much prefer whiskey :hehe: I also hate him for thinking Blazza is taking something too seriously. Blazza is always serious, he has a range of serious to OMFGSODUBFGALERTBGALEUIRGB SUPER DUPER F***ING AWESOME SERIOUS lol