1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love Google Videos: Curry-N-Rice Girl

Discussion in 'General' started by tm36usa, 11 Jan 2006.

1. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

My brother just sent me this video and its halairous! Its a remake of Gwen Stefiani's (BT needs a pukeing smilie) (Just keep reading, I hate the artist and all that crap but) Holla Back Girl and its really funny. It just made my day. Its definitly worth the watch, Trust me.

Curry-N-Rice Girl

2. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

uggg i want my 3 minutes and 35 seconds back.

3. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

not rasist but i guess it would be funny if i could understand them.

4. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

Understood them just fine. Pretty good, they follow the structure well enough. As to people who hate it, if you don't like this, you'll hang yourself when you hear the actual song! It's the exact same basically...

5. lex90

lex90 Minimodder

Quite amusing... missing that edge though,

6. Rd52

Rd52 Minimodder

HAHAHA ROFL ROFL!!! this is hillarious exactly like the song this is great

7. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

Just really proves that modern pop is just someone with bass and then too much vocals. I dispise Gwen Stefani for a couple reasons. First off, using the band instruments and extremely slutty band uniforms in that song is an insult to anyone who has ever been in a band (I was in my HS band my freshmen year). Second, Gwen Stefani literally ripped off on of my favorite bands (Bon Jovi) with her single, "It's my life". In my opinion, a single/cover should only be done to old songs very old songs, like Lenny Kravitz's version of American Woman, in my opinion he simply updated the song and created a more current version. The next reason I dispise Gwen Stefani is because she idolizes Madonna, and refers to how she wants to be like Madonna. . .

But above all, I dispise her style of music, her voice sounds abesolutely horrible, and the lyrics are some of the dumbest ever wrote.

L J

8. Hybr1d

Hybr1d Bаnned

Couldn't have put it better myself

9. Malvolio

Malvolio .

At work, most of the idiotic employees I've got to work with absolutely love the bounce, and so I unfortunately have to listen to it every day, all day. The bounce is a radio station that will play a song 3 times in a hour if it has the slightest chance of being popular with more than one person. I have actually called in, gotten pissed off with their radio DJ, threatened his life, told him I would come down there and strangle him to the point where they must have believed me, as they didn't repeat any more songs that day. Thankfully I blocked my number :D

Anyway, this song is one of the one's they play at least 15-20 times per day (we are not talking about a 24 hour day, no, I am talking about a bloody 8 hour work day). So to me, this re-make is much better than the original, as I don't have to listen to that whiney *****'s bad lyrics yet again (well, today at least).

10. OneSeventeen

OneSeventeen Oooh Shiny!

Clever and entertaining, can't ask for more in a free google video.

As far as tastes in music, I've bought 2 CDs in the past 5 years, not because I download music, but because I've only heard 2 CDs worth spending money on. I feel insulted at what bands put out as a supposed product these days. It's kind of like getting your car fixed and the mechanic swears it will take $1400 worth of work when it is really a 30 min. job. Gwen is like, "I swear it's $20 worth of music on my CD!" when really it's like $0.25 worth, and that's only for the marching-band part without the vocals of that one song.

Either way, entertaining video, and you don't have to hate Gwen Stefani to enjoy it.

11. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

well if you found that funny just pop over to india and you'd see plenty of them types of chaps(i chukkled plenty)....its pretty much died out for me as i didnt find it funny(and im indian) but laughing at "Fresshie's" allways has soft spot in my humor for me.

p.s the people who made this are american-indian...

p.p.s. you know guys gwen steffani is not that bad..but yeah playing her tunes every 15mins gets teedious quickly...but it was the neptunes who produced that track..so blame them.

Last edited: 11 Jan 2006
  12. ridiculous

ridiculous What's a Dremel?

google video for the win i just found a similar video of my Lab TAs dancing to tunak tunak tunak. google makes this world so small oh man this is awesome.

13. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Minimodder

Just curious, how do you know they are American-indian?

As far as Gwen Steffani being "not that bad" I beg to differ- I have stated my reasons for hating her. The sole reason for her success is because of how much the song is played on the radio- no other reason. Do you think that a pop song with band instruments is original? DMX anyone? Can Gwen think of anything on her own?

I really believe the 80's to 90's was the peek for music, it's going down hill from there. The 80's and 90's music was complex, there was such a thing as a band with multiple instruments. Now everyone just makes a fake bass-line or rips the bass-line from another song. Then there is a singer, maybe two whining about life, and screaming about rebellion. . . It doesn't matter if the lyrics actually make sense so long as they rhyme.

The peak for music was the 80's and 90's. There are alot of good modern rock bands, but simply put- rap, hip-hop and pop have taken over. Thanks MTV. :rolleyes: In my opinion, I believe that record companies and MTV got togother and decided to make such simple music popular by constant exposure so that the cost of writing a song would go down. Now the "best artist" is someone picked up off the street from a ghetto who will sing a rap glorifying gang wars and life in ghettos. . . I'm glad I don't live in a ghetto, the people living in such areas don't like where they are, so lets not glorify life in poor areas. . .

L J

14. ultrastapler

ultrastapler What's a Dremel?

ummm..... "it's my life" was a cover of the talk talk song

15. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

by their accents...and also where they live shown in the video.

and yes i somewhat agree with you about the music thing but there are plenty of more songs out there more annoying than holler back girl.....just take james blunt into example....that song annoys the tits offa me. but i must say that there are plenty of good artists out there but its the trend to market the most repetive and "sing-along" types of tunes out there as they sell and i trully believe girls only like types of music so they can "sing-along" to it....but yes it is a sad time for music.

16. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

LoL quite funny :D

17. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

heh, wtf :duh:

18. dannyqball

dannyqball What's a Dremel?

That was hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

19. specofdust

specofdust Banned

I love all the "music is dead" sentimentality, anyone who ever thinks music is rubbish these days, just needs to explore more. I'll agree, plenty of the stuff I like is from the 80's and 90's, most of it comes from pre-2000, but that doesn't mean no good stuff has been created this milenium. Music is too large for all of it to get stagnent, ok, somtimes a genre dies, or the quality in it goes terrible, but theres always something out there to replace it, thats just as good, and is thriving.

20. hitmanjr

hitmanjr What's a Dremel?

Google videos are awesome search ownage then go on the one thats bout 3 minutes long