1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ID cooling fans

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by Smoked Brisket, 11 Aug 2020.

1. Smoked Brisket

Smoked Brisket New Member

2. David

David Take my advice — I’m not using it.

3. Smoked Brisket

4. nikkuzim87

nikkuzim87 New Member

Hello,

I've used them. I don't have any "benchmarking" tools to go off however, they worked well on my se360 rad by EK with lots of airflow pushing through the rads, even at low RPM.

These fans are not overly quiet for the spec level however, if you run them not at 100% they are acceptable.

The RGB is nice however, the remote control never worked with mine (i got 2 sets and neither remote worked, no matter what i tried).

Similar noise performance to my Noctua PPC IP67 140mm 3000rpm fans at 100% - If RGB is not a requirement, I'd recommend the 2000 RPM 120mm PPC noctua IP52 (if noise isn't a requirement) or the Noiseblocker NB-Eloop 12p's if you want slightly quieter with less cooling performance. That's if your budget can stretch a bit

Similar radiator airflow to the Thermaltake Ring (non-rgb) fans - which i'd recommend over the ID COoling ones if RGB isnt your thing and $ budget is tight

^Both of these are just by me listening and feeling airflow around the rads - not scientifically determined

Hope this helps

Smoked Brisket likes this.
  5. Osgeld

Osgeld Active Member

choice 1: buy pastel fans and accept them for what they are
    choice 2: buy BA fans, paint them and accept them for what they are

:)

Smoked Brisket likes this.
  6. Smoked Brisket

So my head got turned a couple of days ago with the release of Lian Li unifans. Pre-ordered 9 from newegg for the new build. Thax for the help.