1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding IDC&M PAstel range - release nov 2011

Discussion in 'Modding' started by mayhem, 1 Oct 2011.

1. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Well here we go lets see how many people try and copy this.

IDC&M Pastel range as these have been tested over several years by my self and Ice Dragon Cooling and several other testers. IDC&M is a mixed name of Ice Dragon Cooling and Mayhem's.

The range will hopefully be out in Nov and will be released at the same time as Mayhems Aurora.

IDC&M is a bit of a twist as we have taken IDC liquids and added a little Mayhem's Magic twist to there liquids.

The colours you see above are just a small sample range of what we are bringing out and with the market being flooded with cheap low grade alternatives we feel its now the time to show these companies how it should be done.

The liquids are made from high grade refined nano particles and all so high grade dyes and some of Mayhem's magic. We take our fluids seriously and im very proud of every thing i produce.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like our motto -

Mayhems - We don't imitate we innovate ..

these are just a small sample of just some of the colour we will be hitting the market with at the same time as Aurora . Now let you modding fantasy come alive ......

Im sure the sheep will follow suit very soon. :eyebrow:

Last edited: 1 Oct 2011
  2. jamsand

jamsand Minimodder

Hope I'm not the only one that seent he red one and thought mmmh i could go a bloody mary lol. Looks awesome though

[​IMG]

Got milk?

3. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

[​IMG]

Just because no one will leave me alone on msn and emails ...

there are more colours but this will do for now.

4. PabloFunky

PabloFunky What's a Dremel?

Its obvious i think that people wont leave you alone.

When you come up with great looking liquids, and then we still have to wait, does make it pretty hard.

Normally i dont bother changing liquid too often, usually good for a few years without temp changes (although some supliers would lead you to believe that you need to change it 4 times a week or so).

However some of these colours will make me happy to drain loops and refill with yours.

Im prob going for white and maybe blue.

That orange one really does look like Orange juice.

If anyone has small kids around, i suggest they store these liquids in a safe place.

5. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Yeh due to some of the comments on face book these liquids like all our range come with child safety cap and will have a warning on the bottle.

This should be standard on All liquids for water cooling how ever we were the first to introduce it and if people complain enough others should follow suit. I think it is irresponsible for them not to have such a cheap and simple measure in place ..How ever they would rather spend money on a flashy label and then then blame you if you kids get hold of it.

6. PabloFunky

Yep, nice one, but as you say, its probably a safety requirement anyway.

im usually one to moan about choice, but i think with this large selection, its actually going to be hard what to choose.

I assume you will have a few vids befor these go on release, i know how you like your vids.

Will be waiting for reviews to see if stains tubing and temps, etc etc etc.

But good work and keep them ideas coming.

7. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

[​IMG]

Mayhem's .... water cooling innovation is just getting better and better...

Now you can Custom make your PC how you like .....

Last edited: 1 Oct 2011
  8. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Perhaps I'm just Old Skool, but I think your coolant just shouldn't look like a tasty fruit drink. :p

9. jeckulz

jeckulz What's a Dremel?

It's so hot!

Milk was a bad choice :D

10. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

We Embrace water cooling for what it is and that's not only its cooling ability but all so the fact of its looks.

We are a responsible liquid cooling company who has child safety caps fitted as standard (and we were the "First" to do this on all there products), who gives out warnings , who actually take the time to come to forums and talk about our products and give back up support.

Yet i feel that some admin's on this forum me be a little bias as you on another thread on here justify some user makes a poison liquid with no Child safety caps and no ROHS certification or USA certification and i very much doubt it would come with MSDS sheets and you actively promote them to make some money out of it while probably in the process of poising a few unsuspecting users..

So i find you comment quite ambiguous in all its sense and very bias indeed. How ever like "All" water cooling fluids in the market place they very much do look like pop so to justify you sentence saying it looks like a "fruit drink" relay has no relevance when any liquid may look like another form of liquid or drink or even fruit juice.

This is of course my point of view but it is very much a valid one and i mean no offence by it at all. How ever i will defend my products 100% because we do take the time to research and test and retest more than any other manufacturer out there and last but not least ever thing we do its done by us and is not farmed off to other Countries for us to make a fast buck.

I personally and very proud of my company and proud of all the products and inventions i produce.

Mick
    owner of Mayhem's
    Producer of all of Mayhem's Products
    Inventor and creator of all of Mayhem's products
    And pretty dammed proud to be British

Last edited: 2 Oct 2011
  11. capttripppp

capttripppp What's a Dremel?

I like these colors very much however, I will be on the Aurora band wagon when it comes out. Mayhems is Mayhems no matter how you look at it:jawdrop::rock:

12. Nexxo

Please allow me to remove some ambiguity then.

As the smiley :)p) tried to indicate, the comment was meant to be whimsical. Liquid cooling is supposed to be hardcore, so the coolant, the reasoning goes, should look hardcore. It should glow and bubble. It should have colours like black or electric blue or biohazard green. Not all friendly and fluffy pastel. As I said: it was a joke, and I wasn't really thinking of the other thread at the time. If I upset you, I apologise. Of course coolant can be any colour you want, and in any case I think that any responsible modded should put the bottles where children cannot reach them.

Second, at no point did I exhibit any bias in the last thread. I intervened because Coolmiester had no business stirring up an argument between yourself and Kayinblack when you were making great efforts to deal with the issue in a civilised manner yourself (and I am really appreciative that you chose to deal with it in that way). If at any time you felt that my intervention (or the position of Bit-Tech forums) was biased, you just had to tell me either in the thread or in a PM and ask me to deal with it in another way. Coolmiester more than once dropped the hint that I did not really know what was going on behind the scenes, but if nobody tells me I naturally will act on what I see.

This forum is just not the arena for a bitch fight; something that you, given your measured response in the other thread, no doubt appreciate. So just to be clear: I was not endorsing, promoting or supporting anything. I just told Coolmiester to take it outside.

I gather that the issue has upset you more than you were able to express in the previous thread in your efforts to keep a civil approach to the conflict. If that is so, and you would like me to deal with the other thread in a particular way, please PM me and I'd be happy to address your concerns.

Last edited: 2 Oct 2011
  13. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Oky seems i got the wrong end of the stick .. and i do apologise.

Any way The Orange Pastel will be at the London expo in TTL's rig and Coolmiester will hopefully be showing the Aurora Red in one of his rigs.

Coolmiester does really have a good reason for voicing his opinions as such as he's one of our trusted testers. He knows how much work has goes into our product lines and i hold a lot of regard and respect for all our testers.

The amount of email's, MSN and FB message i got about that thread was a little overwhelming. That's is a good thing about water cooling and modding and it is the community spirit and they way every one tries to work together and look after each other for the good of the community.

This is all so why i have so much passion for this sector of the PC market as it has given me so much enjoyment most of my life :).

Last edited: 3 Oct 2011
  14. Nexxo

Coolmiester did not share that factoid with me, I'm afraid. I know he felt the need to stick up for you, but even then he had no right to stir **** in a thread when you were very much trying to avoid a public spectacle like that.

Beyond that, people, including Coolmiester, have to realise that every business has its competition and every product its imitations --successful ones even more so. We cannot stop, say, Asus from posting about their new Android Tablet here just because Apple has already introduced the iPad. And I think it was quite obvious to anyone (even Kayinblack himself) that yours is the superior, market-ready product.

I, for one, have been looking at your biodegradable coolant for my next build (vodka unfortunately does not have the right thermal properties).

Last edited: 3 Oct 2011
  15. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

Weve been playing a little and i have now colour matched two Motherboards. Ausus Blue and Gigabyte orange. Ill be creating a limited run of these two colours near the release date.

OCUK will have the Gigabyte orange in there demo PC down at the LICS show.

16. PabloFunky

Nice one, i always knew i was awkward, i have a combination of the above 2.

I have gigabyte blue mobo:D.

However im looking forward to trying out the milk one (i mean white).

Dam, i missed updated pics.

didnt see the pale blue one.

Looks like a blue and a white then, to match my build perfecto, then maybe some aurora for fun.

17. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

I do love those colors ! Especially the white, green and orange. I'll look carefully to this and try some design based around dual color scheme.

18. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

The red one needs to look a little more like blood.
    The orange one needs to look a little more like OJ.;)
    Some of us are warped like that.

19. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Are you going to be selling the pearl stuff at the show? I need some for my next build.

20. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

I was hoping to go to the show but with us trying to Hit our target release date of Nov we have to much on.

In Nov were releasing Both Aurora and Pastel as well as the launch of the new web site which ive been hammering at for the last week. Plus I have to make up pre-stock for every one to meet demand and all so im working with our testers on other products we have as well as still testing new products my self that was haven't shown.

All so were moving to a larger place and i have taken on a partner Investor in the business so there is now 2 of us.

All this at the same time as running mayhem's pmsl.

Mayhem's is rapidly growing and with the release in Nov of the new line ups we have the largest range of Coolants and Colours ever come out by 1 single manufacturer and we are in no way just going to leave it there.

You will be able to Get Our range in Nov from our Re-Sellers and there all itching to get there hands on what we have :). We may start looking for some more re-sellers soon. Were not going to over do it though like many big name company's and let every one who owns a "Corner Shop" sell our products as we feel flooding the market does no one any favours.

We all so wont be giving away "FREE" boxes of fluids and getting people to sell them at half price to get our feet in the door. We don't need to hypnotise our re-sellers to do that for us and fake customers into thinking we have the next big thing :) .. (there is so many shady deals that go on in this industry we will not be apart of them were honest manufactures not rogues).

Sorry for the end rant just feel like venting some oppressed feelings. hahaha

Last edited: 8 Oct 2011