1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Ideas for my v2000B

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Jbroad572, 13 Oct 2004.

1. Jbroad572

Jbroad572 What's a Dremel?

My case will be here tomorrow and I am hoping to start modding Thur. and Fri.
    I will have a window and am thinking about this design: [​IMG]
    I might even have the lines follow the shape of the divider line.
    I also thought along the bottom having 2 dividers to seperate the bottom into 3 sections and maybe having a different color light in each. My pump will be along the bottom, and might even put my heater core down there. (What do you think about that one?)

I will be making a big cut on the top of the case for a quad 120mm fan grill, I am in the process of getting some esitmates on. I'm hoping it will look like the Evo 120.3 grill, except for 4 fans, which will be home to my dual heater core and 2 other fans.

This case will be water cooled as, I already have the parts :).

I have not decided on the color scheme yet. I've ordered dual kits in white, blue, and uv, becuase I don't know what I want to do. I ordered 3 120mm fan (2 White and 1 blue). I have the DFI Lanparty mobo, which is black and yellow and yellow ide cables.
    I was thinking of going with a blue/yellow look, black/yellow?? Not sure. I will order my sleeving once I figure out the colors I will go with.

Any ideas/suggeestions? I am considering any and everything.

2. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

My suggestion is to keep with 2 or maybe 3 colours (if they suit) at a max at anytime. Stick with the black theme my suggestion would be to use blue chrome and black as i dont think blue/yellow with a black alu case would work but hey thats just my personal opinion. Black and yellow could work maybe as a danger theme actually... yeah go with the danger theme I think that would look good.