1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor I'm about to lose my mind

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by r00t, 1 Jan 2004.

1. r00t

r00t What's a Dremel?

I just put my system together a few days ago (system specs at bottom of post), and just ran 3dmark03 for the first time and got what I think is a very low score of 2500, give or take a few hundred. This score didn't change any even when I adjusted my vid cards settings to "high performance". Any tips as to what I could be doing wrong. I compared my scores with those of people online and it seems like my cpu test scores are about the same as people with similar setups, but all other tests are WAY below. I've never built a shuttle before, and all my past systems have been AMD based, so maybe I'm missing some sort of driver or something. I did install the chipset driver from shuttles website, should I of installed something else? I also installed the latest ATI drivers. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or what.

Please help me any way you can, I absolutely hate having problems right after building.

2. r00t

r00t What's a Dremel?

Sorry, forgot to include system specs...

SB75G2
    P4 3.0Ghz/800Mhz FSB
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
    1GB Corsair XMS PC3200LL RAM
    2x Seagate 80GB SATA (RAID0)

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

You dont need to post this more than once.

4. r00t

r00t What's a Dremel?

I wasn't sure which forum it belonged in, so I put it in both. If it had something to do with my graphics card I wanted people who read that forum to see it. If it had something to do with it being a sff, I wanted people here to see it. Wasn't sure if people read multiple forums.

Tags: