1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back off holiday and what happened when i got back!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cheryl, 10 Aug 2004.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I have been away to France for two weeks and im now back! The holiday didnt go quite as expected as on the first day we were travelling there , a lorry came past and something off the lorry fell off and smashed one of the caravan windows so my parents werent too happy!
    The rest of the holiday went ok and we had good weather then on the way back on the boat my mums cabin got flooded and she had to moved to another one.
    When we got back to our house in England , the house had been broken into and our brand new dvd player was stolen and a few other possessions too.

On the Sunday, i went with my Dad to collect the cats from the cattery and when we got there the lady said that instead of having three cats we now only had one as the other two had escaped! Luckily they found one of the two that were missing so we're just looking for the other one now!

Oh well, i suppose things can only get better!(they will when i see Tom!) :D

Last edited: 10 Aug 2004
  2. jetsetjimbo

jetsetjimbo Up-up and away

:wallbash:

Sorry to hear about all the nightmare! Not a good situation to come back to!

Did the thieves make a mess \ take anything of sentimental value?

Good luck with looking for the remaining cat - how far away from home was it lost?

3. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

They did make a mess but we are pretty sure we know who did it as the neighbours may think they saw them -its was a bunch of kids- they took a load of my brothers stuff out of his room so he was gutted , the dvd player, a video player and a computer and another thing that was worse was they had been in my daughters room and taken a jar which had money in as i was saving to buy her something , which to some of you may not seem important but it was the fact they had been through her room.

The cat wasnt that far away from home but there have been sightings which is promising.

4. jetsetjimbo

jetsetjimbo Up-up and away

I can iunderstand how gutted you are

Theving pikey ********!

5. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

I feel for you Cheryl21
    I hope my holiday goes without a hitch im about to leave for france in a couple of hours! w00t.
    Anywho i hope you catch the thieving *******s and hope you find your cat!

6. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

:sigh: wow, it seems like when something bad happens it just keeps happening till ya, i feel sorry for you though for the next time I urge that you install burglar alarms if you haven't or videocameras to record the mother****ers who did this **** to you :blah:

7. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

So did you get any purple heart ribbons like kerry? :D

8. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Sorry to hear that.

with have a saying here : 'bad luck comes in triple'. So if one thing goes wrong, 2 other things will go wrong aswell.

So
    1. bad luck on holiday
    2. broken in, and cat lost
    3. ... hmm, make sure Tom hasn't got anything to 'talk to you about'...

LOL, ok, that was pretty rude; sorry

no, I'm pretty sure ur bad luck has run out..
    1. holiday
    2. broken in
    3. missing cat..

Hope things turn up from here!
    I'm going to france in september. (Ruoms, next to the Ardeche.)

L

9. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Just got back off holiday ( yeh and im on bit tech :D ) and i have to say that i must of jinx'd my self.
    1st night terrential(sp) rain, flooded awning of caravan
    Weather pretty much poo throughout, only 4 days of glorious sunshine 8 days of okay and the rest, well overcast / light /heavy showers. :(
    BUT it was an amazing holiday cus i met some really cool people from wales :D whom became my drinking buddys and that is how i spent my evenings, pissed. :D
    Anywho got to keep unpacking the 'van im getting shouted at...