1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inno3D launches a new graphics range known as “i-Chill”

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Tim S, 19 Jan 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

Hong Kong 19th January 2007 – InnoVISION Multimedia Limited introduces a prestige new range in 2007 – the Inno3D “i-Chill” series for state-of-the-art top quality performance to target the thirsty gamers who are always craving for more. The strong demand for high performance graphics is becoming extremely fierce in the market and to target these gamers “i-Chill” is the only solution.

“i-Chill” offers an amazing 3 years warranty that consists of top quality solid capacitor for stable power voltage and advanced durability. We have gathered a team of experts to manufacturer a never before seen top quality graphics range and included a unique Gold plated DVI connector that allows better signal quality and less oxidization.

The “i-Chill” range is built with enhanced overclocking, systematic noise reduction and custom made cooling solutions. We have joined forces with industry’s top thermal cooling leaders and created innovating new designs.

Our creative team has designed a new brand logo and packaging in order to target the enthusiast market to our innovating new range. The eye catching image will build stronger brand awareness and lead us to achieve a prestige differentiation from our competitors.

So make sure your geared up to play all the latest games in 2007 with the extraordinary “i-Chill” series that is ready for DX10 and Microsoft Windows Vista. With more speed and advance cooling, gaming will never be the same once you have tried the “i-Chill” series. For more information please visit our website http://www.ivmm.com or http://www.inno3d.com

About InnoVISION
    InnoVISION Multimedia, a leader in the Personal Computer multimedia and Internet content creation product provider, develops, manufactures and markets advance Digital Video (DV) and 3D graphic products that enable PC users to access, create and experience 3D game technology and new media content from their PC or television set. InnoVISION Multimedia, an ISO9001:2000 operation with global brand strength and distribution channels of the latest 3D and digital video technologies.

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

IS this just a "bling" version of a standard card or is it going to be overclocked like the XFX XXX range?

3. Tim S

Tim S OG

I'm not 100% sure, the concept design I saw a while back uses Arctic Cooling coolers though.

4. DougEdey

There's a couple of pictures on the press release, trying to find full pictures though.

Never knew they made motherboards either, any idea what they are like Tim?

5. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Probably made of diamonds.

6. Tim S

Tim S OG

The nForce 680i SLI board is a ref board, AFAIK.

7. DougEdey

so thats a nogo?

8. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

I'm in a meeting with Inno as I type. Expect lots more noise "soon" :D

9. lamboman

lamboman New Member

WOOT!! More lawsuits!

10. SteveyG

SteveyG Electromodder

Lawsuits why?

11. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Linkey
    Not a full size picture, but an overall picture.
    No cooling for the memory? That can't be very well thought out.

12. Major

Major Guest

Thank god I Waiting about my PC. Think around March I will upgrade. Just before C&C3 is released. Not bothered on the R600 either as I only use a 19" monitor.

13. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

Actually, that's a photo of a pre-production board. The word from Hong Kong is that retail boards will have ramsinks. See what happens when you don't wait for the bit-tech.net review? :D

As for lawsuits, I have no idea what you're talking about, Lamboman. Care to elaborate please?

14. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

We all know that bit reviews are worth the wait. But you know us tech types, we love to see these things, we crave them.