1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Intel Core i9-7980XE Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 24 Sep 2017.

1. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

Other attributes dependant on the usage of the system in question, what AMD has done is open up a wealth of choice and options across the PC spectrum - it's no longer a one horse race.

Anyone buying a PC/PC's buys to what suits their given budget that was the point, nothing more nothing less; for once there is now something for everyone across a broad budget spectrum without paying through the nose for it.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Sep 2017
  2. bawjaws

bawjaws Well-Known Member

Er, what is this? I made a light-hearted post pointing out that comparing price per core in isolation is essentially meaningless as there are other factors involved. And you have flown off the handle, called me a moron and a fanboy and told me to grow up? As to what I'd buy, I haven't made any comment whatsoever on that score, or expressed any sort of opinion (either positive or negative) regarding AMD or Intel.

This forum is generally somewhere where people can actually have relatively civilised conversations without name calling or insults, so I'm a bit disappointed in your response, to be honest.

Tags: Add Tags