1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Intel pays $6.5 million in New York antitrust case

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 10 Feb 2012.

1. Denbarr

Denbarr What's a Dremel?

Actually because of Intels tactics during that period, AMD couldn't move a few million units they held in reserve for big companies like dell and others. Stock that ended had to be heavily discounted and be sold to third parties, because the original customers had cold feet and decided not to buy the chips they ordered

2. Denbarr

Denbarr What's a Dremel?

All of this doesn't matter anymore, it can't be undone. Damage done to AMD is so bad now that they doing whatever they can to avoid battling Intel as best as they can. Be thankful that ARM and NVIDIA is coming into the picture, the large percentage of PC consumers can look forward cheap alternative that would fit all their needs.

3. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

4. Woollster00

Woollster00 What's a Dremel?

Implying those reasons are the reasons why i love intel implying you understand my comment which was actually sarcastic implying you have the right to call me an idiot The only idiot here is you don't just go round insulting people.

Tags: Add Tags