1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Interview for homework

Discussion in 'General' started by tech3312, 14 Jan 2010.

1. tech3312

tech3312 Where's my dremel o.0

Hey bit-tech!! Can you guy's do me a favor? I'm wondering if anyone here is a doctor or Any jobs that requires you to see new people frequently. If you are can you please kindly answer these questions. (just type what your mind speaks don't need to edit)

Occupation can be anything that to meet new people everyday just type ur occupation

1.If a deaf person cam here looking for help how would you communicate with them?

2.has any type of training been provided to your staff to help them meet the need of deaf people/Patients

3.how often have you provided serviced to deaf people/Patients

4. Do you maintain a list of of certified interpreters to contact?

5.How would you obtain serviced of a sign language interpreter

6.who would pay for the interpreting services?

7. Do you have a TTY (Speak your mind)

8. how you ever received a relay call from a deaf person and do u know what that is? (speak your mind

2. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

just type your occupation: Photographer

1. If a deaf person came here looking for help how would you communicate with them? Here as in Bit-tech? Writing. Here as in my profession? Writing, or if a planned meeting, then through an interpreter.

2. Has any type of training been provided to your staff to help them meet the needs of deaf people/Patients? No, It's not financially viable due to the low number of hearing impaired people I encounter professionally.

3. How often have you provided serviced to deaf people/Patients? 3 times.

4. Do you maintain a list of of certified interpreters to contact? No.

5. How would you obtain serviced of a sign language interpreter? Word of mouth, you'd be surprised at how many people know sign.

6. Who would pay for the interpreting services? I would, I consider adapting to my clients needs to be part of my service.

7. Do you have a TTY? No.

8. Have you ever received a relay call from a deaf person and do u know what that is? Yes and yes.