1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRAQ - Its kicking off

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Moreland, 17 Mar 2003.

1. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

It supprises me why someone in Saddam's own cabinet havn't killed him already!!

Oh and BTW, I quickly read the Threat title as IPAQ - It's all kicking off... :) Killer Pocket PC's!!

2. RTT

RTT #parp

Me to, actually. I honestly thought that this would be the case possibly many weeks before now - surprises me that they'd rather fight (or attempt to) a war, than kill Saddam and admit all the stuff they've been hiding, and be done with it, without any need for a single bomb to be dropped.

I do agree though that we've done enough fannying about with politics - you can talk, debate and argue something for as long as you like, but there comes a time when you actually need to do something, and I think now's the time.

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

And if anyone else says why dont we just give him a little more time to dissarm, I think ill crack up.

Where do you draw the line and say enough is enough? - NOW.

We know that there will be fatalities, but there will be less with war than without.

Saddam has been the biggest threat to his own people and Muslims in the area not the west.

I hate the idea of war, but where would we be if the Allies took the current French stance back in 1939.

4. maki43

maki43 I can touch my toes 1,2,3

Totally agree :D

We need saddam out now. The people of iraq want rid of him, and they need our help doing so. When they tried to uprise in 1991 and they couldnt get rid of him. Only outside influence can remove him. As long as hes in power iraq is not a free country.

With our help we can free the iraqui people :rock:

Also you seen frances little insurance policy :D They said if war breaks out and saddam uses chemical weapons they will send troops in :lol they still look mgood in the end!

5. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

They had to save their ***es somehow... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. maki43

maki43 I can touch my toes 1,2,3

It was either that or bitter rivalry between them and the us/uk :D