1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message [URGENT]

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by kazama, 22 Nov 2008.

1. kazama

kazama What's a Dremel?

i try to reinstall win xp pro, because the old system full with virus. but at the 37 minute remaining when installing the device driver, the blue screen appear and show this message

*** stop: 0x0000000A (0x00000010, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x8051AA58)

im using a new intel dp45tf mobo and a new intel E7300. im try reseat my ram n gfx card and still happen. please help me. i dont know what to do...

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Dodgy RAM or install media.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Have a look in the Must-Have software thread for a link to memtest etc. It's probably, as Doug says, dodgy RAM or a scratched install disc. :thumb:

p.s. Moved to Tech Support.

cpemma likes this.
  4. kazama

kazama What's a Dremel?

media? what kind of media? do you mean gfx card? i have reseat all memory and gfx card

5. kazama

kazama What's a Dremel?

sorry, i dont know where to put my thread.

6. mm vr

mm vr The cheesecake is a lie

cpemma likes this.
  7. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

A BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) during install of Windows normally denotes a RAM issue, not always but most of the time.

If you have two sticks of RAM, try going through the install with only one stick installed.
    If that allows you to complete the installation of Windows, usually you may later add the second stick of RAM without issue.

cpemma likes this.
  8. kazama

kazama What's a Dremel?

i have check the search engine, but it confusing. sometime they say driver sata, sometime say ram or gfx card. i have 4 stick RAM and i try one by one. still the BSOD appear

9. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

What kind of RAM, how much RAM and at what speeds?

-Try running MemTest with 1 stick of RAM installed at a time (you'll need to run it 4 times) and see if your RAM gives you any errors.
    -Check online and see if there are any new SATA drivers for your board, and install them manually before/during Windows install.
    -Do the install with the bare minimum components installed on the mobo - ie: 1xGFX card (or none if you have onboard GFX), 1xRAM stick, 1xHDD, etc... no extra bells and whistles.
    -Try restoring BIOS to factory defaults, then manually set RAM timings, voltages, and such as per RAM manufactures suggested settings.

Try that and check back with your results.

10. Gremlin

Gremlin What's a Dremel?

I had this issue when installing vista 64, forever having problems and crashes tested all the solutions like ram and install media problems etc that were suggested to me by running memtest or using 10 different vista install discs (legit bought copies in the case not pirated or oem discs etc) i borrowed from friends that worked find for them etc but even if i got it installed in the end it'd blue screen non stop even if i didn't touch windows once it was running, turns out it didn't like s.m.a.r.t turned on for my hard drives in the bios

So go into your bios and set everything to safe settings and give it a go if your ram and disc turn up fine etc cause it might be some bios problem

11. Golygus

Golygus Minimodder

I can't find an Intel dp45tf (there is one link, but the picture shows a dp43tf) on any site.

Is it the dp43tf?

If so, Your CPU wasn't fully support until BIOS revision 51.

This may or may not be the problem, but its worth a check, as the BIOS revision notes show a lot of fixes and changes.

This board has an IHC10 southbridge chipset.

Note XP does not support AHCI out of the box, and requires drivers to be loaded (by pressing F6 at the beginning of the XP setup process).

XP has been know to try and install incorrect ICH drivers and cause this error.

You can see if there is an option in the BIOS to make the drives run as Native ATA (there are lots of terms used for this, inc. Native ATA, Native IDE, IDE Emulation etc etc). Windows may then install correctly, though you will loose the extra functionality AHCI brings.