1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Is Console Gaming Dying?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 14 Dec 2009.

1. Warrior24_7

Warrior24_7 What's a Dremel?

Psst...Elton, are you there? Yoo hoo, Elton?

2. Warrior24_7

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

piss off troll

4. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

you wouldn't go by the alias *******sword on other forums would you =] I remember when you roid raged that bucktooth who claimed to have a 145 iq, and he never posted again on the evga forums hehehe

that **** was the funniest of threads ever.. for those that don't know- he made a name like Elton. but with the period on the end, and he knew evga was closed on the weekends so saturday night- all you saw was Elton. same avatar and everything posting on every thread how he liked the buttsecks and how him and another forum member liked to do things XD

can't remember his name but he got so mad the mods were'nt around to take it down and it was up all sunday, he roid rage quit the forum forever

5. Warrior24_7

Same name AND same avatar? Hmmmm....

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

god you are ****ing pathetic. I **** finer forms of human existence then you.

7. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Well, I've been on a break from things, but honestly, I don't know what compelled you to make me refute my own points...if you were to say, post up your points, then perhaps we might have a good conversation.

8. Warrior24_7

There is no need for me to ask you to do that. Your points are already posted, I did that for you, remember? They're still there, just go back and re-tead them as I know you have time and again. You just can't think of anything to say against such damning evidence! You also said to prove you wrong! I did that as well too. So there you go!

9. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

hahah every forum needs one

10. Warrior24_7

Who,your mom? Or is it your dad? Or both

11. barndoor101

barndoor101 Bring back the demote thread!

i think the 2nd censored wordstarted with 's' and ended with 'hit'. but its interesting how the parents was the first thing you went to... something troubling you?

12. Elton

I was asking you to post points that weren't mine to refute. Why would I refute my own points if I agreed with them..they are mine after all. :wallbash:

13. Warrior24_7

No you didn't, you said "...if you were to say, post up your points, then perhaps we might have a good conversation."-Elton. Again, a lie. Nowhere did you say post "somebody else's" points! Why would I do that anyway? This is about "you"! You can't run Elton. Just because you agree with them doesn't make you right! If you think you're right, prove it! "I" did! For example you said the cellphone couldn't downlaod an HD movie...prove it! It's all right there, prove yourself right! You don't got it in you!

14. Elton

A cellphone can't play HD native 1080p movies, hell some basic laptops have trouble with that.

The fundamental problem with arguing now is that we're beating a dead horse, and that you can't really read...at all..you're telling me I have to argue with myself, which inherently makes no real sense..

bagman likes this.
  15. Warrior24_7

The only one beating a dead horse is you! You've been using the same ole tired tactic of denial and advoidence. You'll say something get proven wrong, run and hide, come back, try to change the subject... rinse and repeat! It's not going to work! The problem is that you can't tell the truth! You get proven wrong (like you asked) time and again, and instead of admitting it, you'll run from it, try and ignore it, try and change the subject, or flat out lie! Like right now, you said that cell phones couldn't download HD movies! You were proven VERY wrong (as usual), and now are trying to change to, they can't play native 1080p movies! You realize that arguing with yourself inherently makes no real sense because you're wrong! There is no argument there, you realize that. You also realize that there is no way out of that either! That is why you continually want the subject changed. YOU CAN'T RUN FROM IT, CAN'T FIX IT, CAN'T CHANGE IT, or DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, EXCEPT ADMIT IT! YOU ARE WRONG, YOU LOST, AND YOU KNOW IT! If you don't think so then prove yourself right! It's easy if you know what you're talking about, it's not if you don't! You'd rather keep taking blows to your credibility than admit the truth. Everybody see it, and everybody knows it...you lost!

16. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

There is something very wrong about you. Like special needs or something. I imagine your nurse will be along soon.

The only benefit of you staying in this thread is that Elton is bothering to spend time entertaining you.

Elton, just give up! :wallbash:

17. Warrior24_7

You know whats funny about these types of 2 bit responses, is that "you're" still here! These dumbasses have advice for everybody else, except themselves! You keep hangning around and around, yet keep complaining about hanging around! If you honestly had something else better to do...you'd do it! So, with that said keep hagining around. Elton, you lost, yuo're wrong, take his advice because there is NOTHING else you can do.

18. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

PEOPLE! We're now going to take a swift break to see if anyone actually believes Warrior24_7's claim to be an adult father of college age children. Just put either 'aye' for 'Yes, Warrior24_7 is a fine, and upstanding forumite who knows how to admit when he's wrong' and 'nay' for 'No, Warrior24_7 is a greasy, friendless thirteen year old with dyslexia who wouldn't know rational debate if it danced on his head.'

In other news, Warrior24_7, could you now do us all a favour. Stop replying to other people. Write a concise (less than 10 bullet points of 1 sentence each) list of your beliefs and arguments from this thread. I will then reply to them, since I think everyone else has given up hoping for rationality. This is the last-ditch opportunity for you to redeem your rambling and pointless argument. If this works we can then close the thread?

Also - NAY

Elton likes this.
  19. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

sounds fair, as a result I won't vote till after the debate.

20. Elton

I'm stubborn but even at this point, rationality can only go so far, and I don't like sounding condescending but really man, I've won, you couldn't even scrape up points for me to disprove, perhaps I may re-word things, but the fundamental thing is that in a debate, you can't possibly expect someone to honestly give a rebuttal to their own points, thats the job of the opposition.

Oh and phones technically can't DL HD movies since it would take ages for it to do, i mean the thing is 1GB and you have to move around don't ya?

Tags: Add Tags