1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Marketplace down?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by debs3759, 13 Nov 2017.

1. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

I have not been active in the forums for a while. Just tried to view the MP, but it is not there. Is the site having problems? If MP is active, am I banned from it, and why?

2. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

You were banned from the Marketplace in April this year after attempting to conduct a deal via PM, editing your post to claim you had first dibs on an item when you had in actuality only expressed interest if the seller could hold for three weeks, and attacking a fellow forum member who received the items you felt you were entitled to while also accusing the original seller of misogyny.

You received a week-long ban from the forum as a whole for that, too, so I'm surprised you don't remember.

3. TheMadDutchDude

TheMadDutchDude The Flying Dutchman

That's pretty conclusive proof... haha.

4. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

I thought it was just the one week ban. I had no idea I had a permanent ban from the MP with no warning. Oh well, c'est la vie. I didn't see the situation the way you saw it, unfortunately. I may have been wrong in what I said, but didn't realise it was that bad :( From my point of view I was upset that the seller did not say no to me, he just ignored me.

Whatever, I am sorry for speaking out of place. Offence was taken but not intended.