1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with multi-gpu folding.

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Synay, 23 Apr 2010.

1. Synay

Synay New Member

So I got myself a 9800GX2. Now it is 9800GX2 + GTS 250. Plugged it in and here's the issue:

I disabled both physx and multi gpu set-up. Connected GX2 to my display and with DVI and GTS 250 with VGA. Second plug on GX2 has a dummy plug. First 2 Gpus are running fine with a -gpu 0 and -gpu 1 flags, but for some reason the third one won't run with -gpu 2 flag on it. I thought to plug the dummy to the GTS 250 - no joy. Run first 2 gpu's unplugged the VGA adapter from GX2 and plugged in to th GTS 250 - still no joy. Help! :waah:

2. Synay

Synay New Member

Ok, sort of sorted. I made a plug a bit untidy. All 3 clients are working, but there seems to be small shortage of WU's now. Anyway, next guestion. Does any of you have any idea why my monitor doesn't receive any signal when I plug the second GTS250 into the spare PCI-E slot? System boots, because I hear the log in sound but nothing goes to the screen. It's the middle slot on my motherboard.