1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice ITX Case Advice

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by modd1uk, 3 Nov 2018.

1. modd1uk

modd1uk Well-Known Member

After a little feedback regarding cases.

I've got this for sale in the market place :

https://forums.bit-tech.net/index.p...0-4gb-graphics-card-240gb-ssd-1tb-hdd.350813/

But only the components seem to have had interest, I've had very little interest in the full build. I don't think it's expensive for what it is, what is wrong with it as a potential buyer, nobody like AMD cards? Or is it the case, I thought the case was a nice looking little thing.

Seems a real shame to break it down into parts so I was tempted to re build it in a nicer case that appeals to more people, I'd have to fit a 120MM AIO I have here though as the CPU socket on the mobo is positioned so that you can't get anything bigger than a 92mm tower cooler on without impeding on the PCIe slot.

Answers on a post card folks, or do I just cut my losses and sell the parts individually, didn't really want to have to find boxes for everything and deal with messers / scammers.

2. 23RO_UK

23RO_UK Hasta Mañana

Looking at it, it’s a tidy little build with respectable core specs; in terms of the case, other than it being a ThermalTake (personally I don’t like the brand) it’s not a bad case either.

I do think cases, keyboards and mice are all very much down to personal taste more so than any other components though.

3. modd1uk

modd1uk Well-Known Member

God knows then, as you say its a decent little machine, the components themselves I could of sold 10 times over, just no interest as a complete build.

4. David

David RIP Tel

I'm not a fan of the case, but I agree it's a nice little rig. Full fat PCs rarely sell on the mp anyway, but I think you'd have to go a little out there with the case choice to make it more desirable.

5. silk186

silk186 Canadian

It's a great build. I think the issue is nobody on here is looking to buy a full build, regardless of the parts. For example, I will be looking for just a case as I already have all of the other parts I need except for an M.2 500GB and an 8TB HDD. Most people on here are looking to buy parts for replacement or upgrade. At most, they will buy CPU, MB and RAM.

edzieba, The_Crapman and modd1uk like this.