1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Iv finally Found my new car! now with piccs

Discussion in 'General' started by Cool Chip, 28 Sep 2003.

1. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

I actually got the joy of turning a TT coupe into a twin turbo version.... they are sporty and dont have much turbo lag at all in stock form

2. olv

olv he's so bright

The 180bhp TT's are for those just wanting the TT look i think. The proper TT's are the 225bhp's, they are where its at :lol:
    my gf's dad has one and its very nice and very quick, he test drove the new V6 TT and said it was much faster then he expected, especially in 'sport' mode (its an automatic transmission) :naughty: unfortunately he wants one now lol

3. -Rx-

-Rx- What's a Dremel?

100bhp per litre on a N/A car aint to be sniffed at... turbo its not uncommon.

We actually drive on the right (correct) side of the road in this country ;)

4. penski

penski BodMod

Blown or not it's still a decent amount of power.

*n

5. Cool Chip

Cool Chip What's a Dremel?

/wavers off original topic

i need to get myself a decent crook/wheel lock for the crx this weekend at the moment i only have a crappy £5 type guess the pro car theif could get it off in 20secs

so what shall i get, i dotn want to spend silly money i.e £50

just something more of a deterant

any one no whats good or even approved?

6. Johnny Napalm

Johnny Napalm What's a Dremel?

I use a Disklok which is as robust as you're going to get. It costs between £50 and £80 depending on where you buy it.
    It has Thatcham category 3 rating, and only the most determined thief will be able to get round it - your average TWOCcer will more than likely pass it up and look for an easier target.
    I don't think it will save you any money on your insurance premium, but it'll give you a bit extra peace of mind. (especially if you have to park it in the street)

7. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Very nice car, got to admit when I was looking around for my MR2 I did think about getting a CRX.

8. Cool Chip

Thanks guys, only 2 day left!!! :D

black pool tomorrow then go get me rex hehe

will be a decent weekend all in all if i don't think about how skint i am lol :eeek:

9. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

not bad looks in good shape :D

10. Cool Chip

:D Finaly sunday came round, i picked up the car around lunch time today adn just carnt get enough of it.

It looks and drives briliantly :thumb:

Did'nt clean it as it was cold adn raining today so more pics when i have polished her up :)

nite nite .

11. A13n0rma1

A13n0rma1 Wannabe

From the site:

...does this ACTUALLY happen?!

Anyway, on topic... The CRXs are sweet cars, but for the love of god do not ground effect and hoodscoop it until it's an ugly piece of some kids Fast & Furious wet dream.

Oh, and if I catch you with the Z3 fenders... :dremel:

:D Just make sure it all goes with a theme

12. Cool Chip

Don't worry im not gonna rice the crx up i want to keep it looking clean and fresh, imo the stock shape and styleing is still even now ahead of all the boreign humdrum we see comeign out the factorys :eyebrow:

wish honda would start makeing crx's again and go back to the roots not like the MK3 de sol :duh:

13. Eyes in the Dark

Eyes in the Dark What's a Dremel?

I was going to get me a CRX but the insurance would have been terrible....so I got me a nice civic instead....would have liked the R but that would have cost even more

14. mannisson

mannisson What's a Dremel?

nice...

love the crx. Wish i could have gotten my crx with those seats, front bumper, hood, fenders, lights, bumper lights. since i have the USDM model i don't get too much cool stuff with it.

mine is still nice though... i love it.

here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i've swapped the JDM CRX SIR motor into her already. lots of extras, but im too lazy to post them up.

Nice Find.

15. Calum

Calum What's a Dremel?

Hehe, apparently everyone used to ride (as in on horses) ont he left - meant you could hit the other chap with your sword if he tried it on with you...then Napoleon decided to get cocky and march on the right of the road to show how hard he and his armies were. Notice how all the bits he conquered drive on the right ;) Even Sweden drove on the left until the 70s, when they switched over cos all the rest of Europe was on the right...apparently on the day of the switch there was loads and loads or accidents :hehe:

16. avsfan733

avsfan733 What's a Dremel?

my dream modded car has always been a crx with an supra twin turbo motor mounted in the back, throw some radiators and intercoolers up front where the motor used to be, little custom allw wheel drive hehehehe :clap: :rock: :hip:

17. jonesie

jonesie Minimodder

Considering what a car eats money-wise I would've thought 50 quid is reasonable mate - you're gonna be pretty screwed if your car gets swiped...

18. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

Although I like the CRX I wouldnt be seen dead in one of them. They ppl that buy them were I live are reconned to be real posers or criminal....

That does not mean I dont envy you tho.......

Tags: