1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i've gone off games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ajiKaBooM!, 14 Feb 2006.

1. dsgirl

dsgirl What's a Dremel?

katamari.. a kind of anime?hey i heard that there's a newest release Digimon in DS, the Digimon game from the PS2 and the Xbox will be having a version of the game for the Nintendo DS. It ought to be fun since the game will utilize both screens of the DS, but it wil be release on the first week of June.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I think recently the quality of games has been going downhill, we get occasionally some great games like Oblivion, Half Life, KotOR, etc. but most games nowerdays are just, meh. I think the large companies like EA are to blame for this, churning out franchise games in 2 days, "OMG look it's the same sportz game as last year but with updated team roster and you can now customise the size of your player's ass, you must buy this and then get the next one next yearrr!!11"

I don't buy games alot anymore, I don't really have the time or money. I save my money for games I know are great, ones that are worth buying and that I'll go back to time and time again. Every now and again I buy a game (recently I've bought quite a few since there are a few great ones out ATM), play it to death and then mope around going "urgh I'm bored I ain't got nothing to do"

4. Freedom

Freedom Minimodder

"a good sh*g with young pretty girls" I do both. it all about balance

5. dsgirl

dsgirl What's a Dremel?

Tags: