1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Japan Underground launches in London

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Oct 2010.

1. aLtikal

aLtikal 1338-One step infront of the pro's

I think there will be loads of blokes. And not many "babes". Whats the chances there will be loads of japanese birds though? :p haha

2. Canon

Canon Reformed

I'm over for a long weekend around that time......totally going.

3. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Camouflaged I reckon. Girls are capable of being nerdy without broadcasting the fact.

The answer to that question.. This my friend, is my biggest reason for wanting to attend haha.

4. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

You ever been to any decent sized convetion? You will quickly take that back. Cosplay and girls goes well until you see the 200lbs+ behemoth dressed in a crude mahou shoujo outfit. Ruins it forever.

On that note, roll on Sakura Con this April! :D

5. aLtikal

aLtikal 1338-One step infront of the pro's

Any links to the music or stuff theyve done on youtube? Cant say im familiar with any of this so could do with some inspiration lol

6. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog New Member

Well as this night is on a Wed... it is a definite student night and I am not so sure that 'current' students will 'get' it. But it is certainly worth a look...

7. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I don't live in America, so my chances of seeing anyone that size are considerably less ;) :hehe:

8. FelixTech

FelixTech Robot

Remember that they didn't call it Hardcore Gamer Underground, they called it Japan Underground. It has a slightly more general theme and shouldn't be quite so male dominated. Plenty of girls like anime :p

9. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

Cue (or in this case, queue) the inevitable deluge of Touhou remixes.

10. Mentai

Mentai New Member

I think it will do well opening night as it sounds new/fun but will dwindle from there. The ratio of guys to girls will be off, like 70:30. And then most of the guys will be socially awkward and after asian girls to live out their anime fetishisms with. So you're either 1) A dude hanging out with too many dudes, 2) a white girl who isn't getting any where with guys who aren't even hot or interesting or 3) an asian girl getting hit on ENDLESSLY by guys who read "The Game" after hearing about it on 4chan and are trying to be weird/quirky while throwing in a few negs.

Or... it could be awesome with everyone having a pretty good time. I hope it's the later (I request bit-tech report the results in 6 months time).

11. hirezo

hirezo steam&BF3: killahlatch

i was thinking about this the other day! why is there no bit-tech social events???

i may go down there so i will let you know. but i dont think i ll be there next month, need money atm lol

12. VikArmo

VikArmo New Member

People are still up at 2am?

Tags: Add Tags