1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Jehovah witnesses

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadP1xels, 29 Mar 2011.

1. Showerhead

Showerhead What's a Dremel?

Heaven sounds boring where the hell am i meant to plug my rig in?

2. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Just ask one of your wives, obviously! :duh:

3. r3loaded

r3loaded Minimodder

No one knows! :D

4. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Sadly can't even find a girlfriend :sigh:
    Mind = blown :thumb:

5. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Luckily i have a neighbour who see's herself as a kind of challenge for JW's, Mormons, Salesmen etc. and then she phones through with warnings of imminent pestering. It's always worked out rather nicely since she will say if they're nice people or pushy assholes. Nice people get a discussion, assholes get torment. Personal favourites have been:
    - Feigning a heart attack mid sentence then going 'BOO!' while they're panicking.
    - My wifes boobies pressed up against the window while we're 'getting naughty'.
    - Posting the junk mail back through the letterbox to them
    and my absolute favourite - answering the door wearing only my wife's stockings and suspenders while Carmina Burana blasts out through a 1500W PA system :rock:

EDIT: I must be honest and say that some of the most entertaining and intellectual discussions about theology have come about from inviting in the nice ones.

Last edited: 31 Mar 2011
  6. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

I've met plenty of salespeople that sure seemed to honestly think, that what they were selling me was an excellent product or service, which would be of great help to me.
    I'm not just talking about vacuum cleaners or detergents btw, I also mean those little books jehovahs rave about.

I don't care if you are cristian, muslim, hindu, jehovah, whatever, but if you and the rest of your clan go around pestering strangers every weekend, then people won't be classing you guys as very nice people would they?

If you think this somehow makes me or anyone else racist, then you need to do some basic research using a dictionary. If you think I'm rudely discriminating against anyone in any way... then why not give us your home address, and invite everyone to come and knock on your door every weekend?
    This way we can continuously preach our religious beliefs to you, and we'll see how you like it :hehe: :lol:

7. Toploaded

Toploaded What's a Dremel?

The ones in my area tired the heavy tactics with me a few years back.

An older JW couple came to my door as they do around twice a year, so I jokingly said 'no thanks, I'm looking for love and wanna keep my options open, if I meet a pretty young JW girl I'll get back to you'. This is just one of the many responses I give zealots who knock on my door to attempt to save my soul, I prefer to just amuse myself then let it mess up my day.

Anyway 2 days later not one, but two pretty girls knocked on my door with a watch tower in hand, and big beaming smiles plastered across their faces. I asked what their stance was on polygyny, although the joke seemed to be lost on them and they used the chance to explain the bibles stance on sex and marriage. According to the young ladies after some further probing, I'm not even to expect a ******** before the vows are spoken. I pushed a little further and asked 'what, not even at Christmas or for my birthday?' to which one of the girls replied 'we don't celebrate those occasions'

I swear they were robots.

mvagusta and adidan like this.
  8. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Its early, and I didn't get much sleep, so correct me if I'm wrong here but - they basically 'pimped' 2 girls to you, just so that you would convert to thier religion!? :eeek:

I think I'm gonna be sick.....

mvagusta likes this.
  9. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

This made me laugh, this early in the morning that is usually a hard thing to do. :lol:

10. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

I can with fair certainty say that this was a coincidence. This isn't something that goes on. Funny anecdote, however.

11. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

That one jehovah I know likes to bring his two pretty daughters along actually.. and they are all dressed up of course, hair done nicely, a bit of toned leg on show...
    Can I get an amen?
    Praise the lord! :naughty:

We've never asked if there is any difference between taking them along or not, because we all know what the answer would be :hehe:
    Perhaps not all jehovahs are created equal :confused:

12. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Too easy. *evil chuckling*

=D thankyou. That picture never ceases to make me laugh. Infact I might need to get a desktidy with it on...

http://artoftrolling.memebase.com/?s=mormon

Endless lol's of Mormon Magnet trolling... Tragically 4chan believed you guys didn't know how magnets worked. Therefor... memebase.

Why? That'd be perfect... it's just a religious capitalistic way of doings things. Sex Sells and all that jazz, right?

Last edited: 31 Mar 2011
  13. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

I wish they did call on me more often, I like a good ontological debate.

14. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

We don't get JW here or other forms of missionaries, door to door salesmen are only legal when selling books. so no major problem. but I have a few family members that live in areas where they show up.

I have lived with mormons and they are quite normal people. but if you really want to get rid of JW just become a blood donor, not only do you contribute to development of medicine, and save lives, but you can get a sticker that's pretty much JW proof, if they see that you are a donor they will usually leave.

Blood donor sticker = cryptonite for JW.

15. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

While watching some big bang theory episodes last night i came across another possible response to use for those who try to insist upon church visits.

16. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

I have had a few run ins with JWs from time to time and they have always been fairly nice and reasonable normal people. Both myself and my wife are pagan and have had to get used to defending our choices from various sides so as a result we can normally debate pretty well with any religious group who might come knocking.

A simple way out for you if you get them at the door is to say you are Catholic, they seem to know better than to try and convert you then.

I once read something somewhere, I forget who it was, who said that he thought JWs were the least selfish people on earth. The reasoning was that he said that they believe that only 144,000 people are going to heaven and yet they still try and recruit more people......

I have dealt with a few Mormons too and without exception they have been the nicest and most polite people I have ever met.

17. specofdust

specofdust Banned

What does someone who calls themselves pagan even believe these days? It used to be pretty much just used to mean non-christian, or someone who believed in pre-christian gods, deities, and rituals. Do you just mix and match Odin and Mars and Zeus as you feel like it?

18. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Your dad rocks man!!! :rock:

19. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Depends, Alot of Pagan's practice... i.e. Moon/Sun/Fire/Earth/Wind/Water gods and all that jazz, not all of them do though.

Pagan's get the arse end of the stick with most organised religion simply because they were the forebarers of the Pentagram being used. Christian-Judo assishness to them turned that into the satanism logo and therefor is "evil". Despite the fact that Paganism stems from Kaos... The Ancient Greek 'religion' so to speak...

Hilarious Kaos (Everything) and Chaos are very different meaning words... but still an eight pointed star points to everything. *coughs* Sorry, 40K is like a goddamn religion. But it's still right.

As I said Pagans get a slap most of the time because of what I said about Christian-Judo stuff. Tragically I used to be one of those people, until I bothered to read into it. Amazingly some of my views border on it occassionally for example, which... is wierd considering my abhorance of belief systems in almost totality.

20. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Pretty much that for some, yes. It covers so many poermutations that you could ask 100 pagans what it means and quite easily get 140 different replies.

Personally I lean more towards the Asatru (old scandinavian) side of things (minus the bull$%*! neo-nazi crap of course) but I mainly just keep myself to myself when it comes to all that. I hate being preached at and firmly believe in the whole 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.