1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Jestercon - Update #8 (Mar24th - Some Disasters and some progress)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Blooddrunken, 5 Jul 2010.

1. Blooddrunken

Blooddrunken In Flames we Trust

Thanks everybody.
    What happened to the mod?
    Good question - next question. :D
    Nah - I was tired of grinding and polishing, but I also had to look for a new job and a new residence because of personal reasons. Furthermore I couldn't mess up my actual residence for quite some time now. I think I should find some time soon and should then be able to update this thread with some pictures. :)

2. Zorndar

Zorndar What's a Dremel?

Just saw this log. An In Flames inspired case with lots of polished acrylic ? You can bet i keep an eye on this! Jester Race is one of my favourtie albums from them, too bad Jesper left.

You have lots of pashion with those fins ^^ .

3. Blooddrunken

Blooddrunken In Flames we Trust

Thanks, sorry for the late reply and sorry that I don't have an update yet, but life has kept and keep me busy. :/
    I'm still moving to my new apartment and after the moving has ended and I've started working in the new company, which will start next month, I should be back on track.

So thanks for your patience and your interest and I'm back with in update soon.

Cheers.