1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Join bit-tech and your favourite modders at Campus Party Europe - Article now live!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Combatus, 8 Mar 2010.

1. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

and here i was thinking "vulcano´s... in england?" when you said the english airports was closed dou to a vulcano eruption:duh: :hehe:

2. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

yep, we may not come back home this weekend:))

3. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

well, i wouldnt mind staying here a few weeks more:D only thing i am worried about is the food, i think jon might eat it all:hehe:

a little photo of a few of us, from left side:
    MRDbristol, Vils, Me, Riekmaharg2, Jegerjon, cp-antonio, Combatus, chaosmodder, HaoKi, Javarh, Japala and Phinix
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Apr 2010
  4. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

YAY!!! :D Yep, we're having fun here:) Please notice there is no alcohol on the table :hehe:

5. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

looking cool there, i wish i could have joined you all! I demand more coverage!

6. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

No cos you drunk it all :D;)

7. Combatus

Well if I could get back to the sodding UK I would sort the article out but instead I have no card reader and I'm having to beg borrow and steal people's PCs for short intervals. I'm writing this on Silent Fibreglass though so I'm okay at the moment.

8. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

...and you helped me finishing all the bottles !!! :D
    Look on all those happy faces:) Who cares about some stupid vulcano... we're staying here!

9. japala

japala What's a Dremel?

10. thechoozen

thechoozen Minimodder

nice, maybe we should try to make one with all modders together.... the nick of the german dude is chaosmodder (atm he is not @ bit-tech.net- but as soon he is back in the tent we say him he should join us here....)

11. Valdisnei

Valdisnei Can i haz a dremelz!?

Seeing this reminded my this, done at CP 2k8 Brazil:

[​IMG]

Good camping there!! :)

12. japala

japala What's a Dremel?

Friday - 16.04.2010

[​IMG]

Every meal in Spain is a surprise, either because of the time when it is served or because of the content of the stuff on the plate. This was the breakfast that really shoot up the blood sugar levels! :)

[​IMG]

The morning was started by a very interesting presentation by Patric Blanc. He talked about his experiments and findings on working with vertical gardens. Definitely the technology of the future that we are already starting to need.

[​IMG]

P0pe, Javerh and Jegerjon hearing about the latest news about their return trips to home. Hopefully this thing with a certain volcano will pass soon.

[​IMG]

Tents are located inside a different part of Caja de Maciga and the habitants are starting to get restless. :)

[​IMG]

Some parts that we got for the live modding sessions in saturday. Several modders will demonstrate different modding tips and techniques to the audience. This will be interesting!

[​IMG]

Because live modding during the other presentations and events can be difficult we decided to move the focus outside. Oh, all the peace and quiet that we ruined with a high pitched noise coming from an operating Dremel tool! :)

[​IMG]

And finally P0pe cutting some pieces of acrylic to be used in tomorrow's modding workshop.

Today was supposed to be slow day and we had planned on going to see the city but suddenly the clock was showing 02:00 (2:00am). Time flies when you are having fun with your new best friends! :)

See you all tomorrow!

13. Javerh

Javerh Topiary Golem

^^ Couldn't have put that better.

14. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

... it must be said here too....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelssss!!!!!!!!! :D

15. mrdbristol

mrdbristol Voided my warranty years ago

16. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

17. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

ROFL

18. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

omfg :D i look so stoned in that pic!!! i would like to excuse it with that it was late in the night, and the eels had gone to my head:naughty:

19. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

a little group photo!
    [​IMG]

and since the official mod contest was mixed with the robotics, and the project chosen in advanced only vils´s mod, and some spanish ones was nominated, so we made our own contest, and made our own prize!

the winner was, dadadadada

PHINIX With his Phinix Cube! Congratulations buddy!

[​IMG]

He kinda got toasted with all the flashes:hehe:

[​IMG]

Enjoy it m8, it tooks hours, blood and sweat to make:D

20. Combatus

Hey all. Still in Madrid! Sorry I was not there for the photo!:sigh: Does anyone know what is happening about buses taking us out?