1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Jonathan Blow lowers Braid PC price

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 19 Feb 2009.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

2. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg New Member

Sensible marketing really, first round pay top dollar as they really want it. Those who are less interested/cheap pick it up at the price drop much the same as the big players have been doing for years no reason it can't work for inidies. The little extra publicity doesn't hurt and tbh he will probably make up the price drop in actual transactions any way.

3. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

Well yes, but that is usually once they have been on the market for a while. This hasn't been released yet

4. devdevil85

devdevil85 New Member

At that price, he'll get money from me, but only if it comes to PSN. I won't be gaming on a PC until I have the $ to afford a new one....

5. frojoe

frojoe New Member

For some reason I'm willing to bet it would run fine on most pcs from the last few years. Braid isn't very hardware intensive is it?

6. dyzophoria

dyzophoria Member

wasnt was he just saying that Microsoft was charging braid (and other indie titles) too low in xbox live just a couple of months ago?, I was sure I read it here somewhere,lol

7. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

he's always said it was priced too high, it was the guy who created Space Giraffe that said they were priced too low.

Anyway, just noticed that it's been reduced to 800 pts on the xbox this week If you're a gold member.

Tags: Add Tags