1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM July 08 POTM My Entry

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Copiedright, 16 Jul 2008.

1. Copiedright

Copiedright What's a Dremel?

Gday All,

This is my first entry into Bit-Tech POTM.
    This photo was taken a bit over a week ago, and edited with Picasa (yes, its true) - Hope thats within the rules.

[​IMG]

// Ummm, sorry about this, when did this competition officially start? I took this photo on the 7th of july!

Last edited: 16 Jul 2008
  2. Copiedright

Copiedright What's a Dremel?

Alright, im really confused now, lol

Whats going on?

3. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

Hey CopiedRight,

Yes, any post-processing that is within reasonable darkroom technique (including your selective coloring) is perfectly acceptable. Also, you're fine with the date of the competition - the POTM requires that you take it between the 1st and the 25th of the contest month. In this odd case, you could have actually taken it sometime in June and still been alright!

If you don't already have an account at the POTM website (separate one, look [eurl=http://potm.webshaped.com]here[/eurl]), then please send a PM to Bindibadgi, Hwulex or Pookeyhead to get one (it will be the same login/pass as your bit-tech). At least, I think that's still the procedure!

You'll have to submit your picture there as well. :)

Nice entry and good luck! Expect critiques to follow.

4. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Thanks to the new site you don't actually have to get an account created. Simply go to the POTM site and add your entry. :)

Edit: aha you already have, awesome :D

Tags: