1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks Just bought an Alienware M18X R2 (£3.5K inc extras) - (3920XM Installed Page 13!!!)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Guest-44432, 20 Jun 2012.

1. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Yeah, I wished I kept it, as even into games that laptop would still be running 1080 @ 60fps.
    Not sure I would spend so much on a laptop next time, as I sold it for £2K so lost £1.5k on it overall.

Oh yes, welcome to my world of not doing things by halves... lol

TBH, it got a lot worst before it got better, but 5yrs on, my ex is still using my daughter as a weapon. But I'm happy now in a great relationship with my 1yr old son.

(So there's always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark things seem, even at the point of wanting to just give up, I kept strong and finally bounced back. So anyone reading this, don't let someone else make you feel that low to that point you feel worthless, or to the point of taking your own life...
    Things always get better in the end, so stay strong, think positive, and cut out any negativity, and time will do it's thing of healing you.) - I'm living proof. :)

2. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

The mad upgrader returns! I was pleased when I saw you log into Steam for the first time in years. I didn't say anything as we never really conversed, but I was pleased to see you bounce back.

Makes me happy just to see your tag online. I don't know you personally, but I read what you went through, as you went through it (until you took a break anyway). Welcome back fella!

Guest-44432 likes this.
  3. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Awww, I appreciate that my friend. Funny thing is, I haven't really chatted to many people on steam, as I usually only play single player, but as of late, I'm in a Championship in Project Cars 2, so I now use Discord for voice chat etc. But feel free to hit me up if you want to play something when I'm next online. ;)

Again, it's nice to hear that, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside hehe.
    But it is great to see some of the older members still active on here. So I really appreciate your message. So thank you. :)

Fizzban likes this.
  4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Oh I know what you mean about Steam. I am a single player myself. Usually the only multiplayer content I do is MMOs. And I solo those as much as possible ;). Feel free to gimme a shout if you ever feel like it.

Yaka and Guest-44432 like this.