1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide K.I.S.S

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Gascan1888, 3 Jun 2005.

1. Gascan1888

Gascan1888 What's a Dremel?

Keep
    It
    Simple
    Stupid
    i wana start this thread as a collection of easy way to solve those little problems you may face and make you go :sigh: :duh: or :waah: .

well right now i have two to add :

if you have CD-ROM covers and the button wont reach the button on your drive i just found out a ear plug works realy well !!! the disaposible kind that you roll up and put in your ear then it it expands again. it fits to what you push it onto and stays there. I'll add pics in a while, this idea just poped into my head and i had to post. :D

and my previous Thread

2. KAMIKAZE-FREAK

KAMIKAZE-FREAK What's a Dremel?

i drilled a hole to much when drilling the holes for my radiator
    (had drawn lines everywhere so i knew the holes were perfect but then i drilled a hole on the wrong line [​IMG] )
    now i have 4 holes for the screws and 1 hole next to 1 of the mounting holes

how to fix this..
    its a alluminium case

3. scifi3018

scifi3018 Minimodder

I driled a hole to big, so i put two washers with the correct size hole on either side of the original hole, and problem fixed.

4. Ghlargh

Ghlargh What's a Dremel?

is there something immediately on the other side of that hole?

if yes, you can saw and file down a screw and glue it in the hole to mask it, if there is nothing on the other side, you could use a pop-rivet or unaltered screw and just cover the hole up.

Tags: