1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Kickstarter: Wildman from Chris Taylor

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Cei, 29 Jan 2013.

1. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Anybody else backed in to this? Their funding drive has massively slowed down over the last week according to Kicktraq, which is a bit of a shame really.

The basic premise is an action RPG, with RTS elements. They seem to have fleshed a lot of details out, including running code, and it's from Gas Powered Games / Chris Taylor, so they have the experience.

2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Already a thread on this. Looks like a yawnfest aRPG to me. Don't know what CT is doing, people just want SupCom3, its clear as day and he must be pretty out of touch not to have spotted it.

3. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

Sorry, I couldn't spot it? Link?

Mods, close if needed...

4. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Link - soz, would have done it earlier but on my phone.

Has anyone backed this at all? As much as I want to support CT and Kickstarter games in general, I'm not buying into games I don't really like the sound of.

5. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

I love the whole new dev environment thing they have going on with this, but the game itself doesn't float my boat - it kind of just makes me think 'Diablo with cavemen'!!

If I was going to pledge, it would only be to get the dev environment off the ground and out in the public domain.

6. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill