1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Killer nework wont work

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by numanoid, 13 Oct 2017.

1. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Hi guys
    Ive just finished my build, but cant get my killer network to recognise my belkin homeplugs, worked fine with my last pc, tried turning both homeplugs of and on, tried updated drivers but no joy, any ideas guys
    Thank you

2. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

In what may not be an entirely helpful, I ended up ditching my Killer Wifi card in favour of an Intel one after it one day decided not to connect, and in trying to figure it out reading of all sorts of flakiness with Killer drivers.

3. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Mine isn't wifi so dont have that option, its onboard lan, doing my head in, i might uninstall the onboard lan and do what you have done, buy a wireless network card lol

4. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Ahh... dremel?

5. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

If you buy wireless, get Intel. The Killer cards are region locked, so if you go to the US and try use high 5GHz channels, you can't. If you're in Europe and come from the US, you can't use channels 12-13 in the 2.4GHz range. Also, if your router is emitting outside your regional specs, it won't connect. I'm yet to find how to avoid this. It's very easy with Intel, in the device settings.

6. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Im in the uk bud, still can't get on the internet, damn killer network... Fuming lol

7. Concrete-Coffin

Concrete-Coffin Minimodder