1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Kingston previews liquid-cooled RAM

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 24 Dec 2009.

1. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Erm, if you buy a proper water cooled setup, it will out perform an air cooled setup. Water transfers heat better than air...hence why nearly all modern day cars are water cooled, not air cooled...

Stick a few heavily overclocked GTX285s, an i7 at 4.2GHz, about 8 hard drives, into a mid-full size case, and try to keep them cooler than a half decent water cooled setup.

Finally...turbo Civics, when done properly, can be FAST. Strong engines that can take a lot of power with little to no mods, and cheap. It's the OWNERS that are the problem. That can be said for anything, including the enthusiast PC world...

Anyway, this looks like a pretty mediocre implementation of something that's already been done a hell of a lot, and done pretty well at that. (Talking about the memory kit, of course :)

2. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I don't think you'll be able to fit all that into a Mid-tower.

3. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

I wasn't thinking mid-tower, I was thinking a slightly smaller full-tower case. Sorry for not making myself clear.

Tags: Add Tags