1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kung Fu Hustle!

Discussion in 'General' started by MikeTitan, 26 Apr 2005.

1. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I saw this movie on friday, and I found it really cool. It's kinda like a spoof to most recent Kung Fu movies and even some old ones. It was really entertaining and the fight scene were surpisingly good in my opinion.

It's all in Chinese and Japanese with subtitles so that was really cool, didn't have to worry about shoddy dubbing and such.

Anyone else see this what did you think?

2. kickarse

kickarse What's a Dremel?

one of the best movies he's made... it was so freaking funny...

3. JinkzUK

JinkzUK What's a Dremel?

Love sub title movies but I couldnt get into it and didnt find it funny at all... :sigh:

4. babychaos

babychaos What's a Dremel?

I got a copy of this when I was out in China earlier this year...its really funny, but a bit lacking in actual martial arts, which is a shame as the small bits present are amazing (the bit with the 3 masters on the stair case was stunning).

BC

5. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

dodgy dubbing is what makes some kung fu films worht watching - when there lips are closed, and there laughing! Ha! I almost wish they did it with every film :)

6. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

it was a nice film..some funny stuff but overall not as good as sholin socker!!

7. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary What's a Dremel?

I just saw Unleashed with Jet Li and I must say it surprised me, I ended up liking it, mostly cos morgan freeman can trun any movie into a good one