1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LagBox Mod **UPDATED**

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by drax, 26 Jun 2003.

1. drax

drax What's a Dremel?

hey well good news, my case has arrived,

[​IMG]

its a luvly looking thing, n should be a challenge to fit a pc in it :S

lol anyway, as soon as i get my dremal ill start up on the modding ! !!! :eeek:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 28 Jun 2003
  2. Walibe

Walibe What's a Dremel?

wheres ya box from?

3. SugarBear

SugarBear What's a Dremel?

I hate to sound rude, but just about everyone has put a computer in that exact same case, do you have any plans to be original or is going to be just another comp in a briefcase?

4. Walibe

Walibe What's a Dremel?

:eyebrow:

Well Id say thats complete b******s. Theres only a handfull of such mods (if you actually count them) and only a couple are any good. Why can't he do such a mod anyway? You don't have to be completely unique...

pfffffff

:rolleyes:

5. bard

bard Modding isn't what it used to be

Implement a flat-screen to the lid, and you have the perfect LAN PC. No need to bring a screen, and you have a practical handle.

6. CharlieCat

CharlieCat What's a Dremel?

7. drax

drax What's a Dremel?

hey all, lol well thanks for the constructive cristisim,

Walibe - I won the case off of ebay, the guy still has 3 more if you want me to get into contact with him if you're interested..

bard -
    as a matter of fact i have been thinking about doing such a thing, as i do have a tft, and still mite how ever, i have other plans such as a 120mm fan in teh top. A friend of mine tho warned me that it could just be like a simple laptop with out the keyboard the way you suggest..im still considering it but having a sheet of aluminum serperating the base from the top with windows in and UV cathodes shining thu wont give me the best output on my moniter, and our lans arent very spacious....

Thanks walibe agen, it is truely hard to be totally unique nowadays, you have to build you're own case from scratch such as the lara croft case i saw ...:S thats a mod..if any one has seen it you know what i mean.

Ill check out your mod charlie to see what you got up to and posibly avoid your ideas, i dont like to steal :)

sugarbear, i havnt seen an awful lot of peoples pcs in these cases, but i ensure you i have some extreme plans for this, :) totally smooth and to be extremely gadjetised case.

News to all, im going out to buy my dremal tomoro \o/ :clap: \o/ then ill get round to ordering some cooling products and flash stuff :D .

the case that housed the componenets ill use as scrap and parts, i also have about 4 other cases that are empty for bits n peices, :) i cant wait to start this..need some dosh! :( :waah:

8. drax

drax What's a Dremel?

wow! charlie you're tft intergration has given me a hell of an idea!!

im thinking of having the tft on the outside of the case, but so it slides up instaead of having to have the case stood up,

ill do sum drawings and slap them up for you all to see..

Heres some drawings ive jsut dun of a brief design .......its now 2:30 so im gonna get some sleep, keep posting guys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 27 Jun 2003