1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Lancool Metal Boned K7

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 4 Apr 2008.

1. naokaji

naokaji whatever

so they can still sell their big towers, just a guess though, have a look at the pc-a77, in my opinion the best case ever (even beating g70 and tj07).

2. genesisofthesith

genesisofthesith complete spanner

theres also a a77 variant with a door thats been shown on some lian li parts brochures, but a quick google doesn't come up with anything. From memory its a four digit number but that doesn't really help :hehe:

3. naokaji

naokaji whatever

you probably mean this one, well, it got sata hotswap which means an extra pcb in the front, so you can just go and put a tripple rad there, but if you need sata hotswap it certainly makes a good choice.

4. genesisofthesith

genesisofthesith complete spanner

No, the one I saw had the same 12x5.25 chassis, just with an added door much like the v2110 to the v2010, It appealed to me as it looked to have the fluxibility for dual 120.3 rads (one front mounted, and another top mounted) whilst maintaining a clean simple look. Its certainly not on the lian li website yet and I've yet to see it for sale, but hopefully it won't be too far away.

5. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

I'm definitely getting this if it's under $100.

6. Lu(ky

Lu(ky What's a Dremel?

I bought this case and had it Powder Coated a Blue Metallic outside and Silver Metallic inside of case. It really came out nice with the colors I choose. See here for case build SLIDESHOW

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tags: Add Tags