1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks Laptop for School

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sk8ter646, 4 Jul 2006.

1. sk8ter646

sk8ter646 Minimodder

well in september i start 6th form and im looking into getting a laptoop ive got abotu £800 to spend it doesnt have to play games but i will use it or some photoshop and also some dreamweaver but other than that not much just school work

it has to be portable so not a screen bigger than 15"

2. Glider

Glider /dev/null

Acer sell pretty cheap and descent laptops... I would look into them... Dell also (altough the cheap is a bit less there)

But you have to ask the question, do I really need a laptop... I find in my personal experience that I could do the same as I do now with a portable (SFF or the likes) regular PC, which will give you more bang for the buck. Universities offer their students plenty of pc's on campus, and in the student house (which remains at the same place most of the time ;)) you can just use a regular PC... But that is just my .02

3. sk8ter646

sk8ter646 Minimodder

this is for 6th form so i will stil be home ib jsut want this laptop to make notes on wile at school and alos do some web designing on wile im bord and watch some films

4. ashikamlani

ashikamlani What's a Dremel?

please run your post through spell check before posting, or correct your errors.

5. Glider

Glider /dev/null

I can allmost guarantee you you won't use your lappy a lot in class to make notes... But like I said, look into Acers...