1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Largest range of chairs in showroom, London?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rainbowbridge, 23 Nov 2010.

1. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

Hi

I am doing a little research tonight for a girl that is having some back and neck problems. She was recently out of the office for a few days, and today she up and moved from the reception were she works to stand up all day and just upped the electic desk to above waist height.

She needs some kind of new chair, and I think the company will have an open cheque book to get her a chair that will enable her to continue working since she acts as the PA to the cheif and any way.

Her point is you need a couple of days to use a chair before you can decide if it is a good one, that has not stopped me from doing what I said I would do and complie a little list of chairs for your viewing.

What I would like to ask the forum is, is there a place in London you can go to and test out a large no massive selection of high grade ergonomic chairs?

Im talking about the humanscale freedom, the Eurotech ergohuman. the Herman Miller Embody, the toro24, Lifeform Ultimate.

Ideally we test it out in a London show room, take delivery for a week and then approve it for purchase once her neck or spine approves.

Any one got any ideas or suggestions?