1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Laser Cutting - where to look

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Bazman, 21 Sep 2004.

1. Bazman

Bazman What's a Dremel?

I have been looking around the web for some good laser cutting providers around the U.S. I found one that is only 14 miles away from me, but they charge an absolute ungodly amount for their service.

So, has anyone used a laser cutting service lately? Since I've never used one, I don't know what the going rates are for this stuff. I don't mind finding a good cutting service that is far away, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg to get my stuff cut. Or, does anyone live around the Columbus, Ohio area and possibly have a VersaLaser in their home or office? I could easily pay you for the time. Either way, I would just like to see if there are reasonable prices out there.

Thanks all..........Bazman

2. UnknownSouljer

UnknownSouljer What's a Dremel?

I think the most famous laser cutting place that I know of is Design Comp http://www.designcomp.com/

If you click on services they have quite a variety that they can do. I think the amount of cost depends on the design and how much time they have to spend autocading it for you.

3. tmod

tmod What's a Dremel?