1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Recently completed Deadspace 3. I really enjoyed it, despite it being more action oriented than horror. Took a surprising number of hours to finish too. So used to games these days being over in an afternoon, but this one was 15+ hours.

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Just finished Deadlight and although very short not a bad game.

But controls were buggy I played it with a mixture of KB/mouse and controller which worked for me as I am pretty rubbish with playing a game using a controller alone.

There are parts which are extremely frustrating and which had me screaming at the monitor, which I have not done for a while, lol, but this was because response to commands was at time very slow which meant you failed to make an important jump and I died again.

But if you have a spare tenner, go for it, or add it to your wish list and get it when it comes up in the sales.

3. khalmar

khalmar What's a Dremel?

Last of us and OMG!!! It was good.
    For me it's seriously raised the single player story telling standards!

4. chrismarkham1982

chrismarkham1982 Multimodder

Completed season play on Forza 5 a few days ago, damned if going to go after the achievement for finishing 1st in every single race on the game!

5. chrismarkham1982

Unsure about DF or DayZ, Fifa 13 im pretty sure there is a cut off in the manager mode not quite sure though, FM has no end, people have holidayed 200 years on that game jsut to stick out a save game far into the future for people to download and play and want a real challenge.

6. khalmar

khalmar What's a Dremel?

And just now assassins creed 3.
    Very receptive but enjoyable all the same

7. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

The Walking Dead 400 Days; a good enough introduction to some new characters. If you liked Season 1 then you'll like this.

8. Podge4

Podge4 Oi, whats your game?

Bioshock Infinate, i enjoyed it even though i couldn't get on with Bioshock but i might try again soon.

Don't you mean Forza 4, 5 ain't out yet. It took me ages to get 100% achievements on both Forza 3 and 4 but i enjoyed it.

9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Ace Combat Assault Horizon on Ace difficulty, jesus christ that was a fight and a half. loved it.

10. chrismarkham1982

Yeah thats exactly what I meant :lol:

11. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Sniper : Ghost Warrior

12. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Alan wake again ..weird psychological horror appeals to me.

After playing the Rayman legends demo I want to get that now so much fun !

13. suragh

suragh Derp

I have just completed the main story plus the DLC, and I think it is brilliant!

I am looking forward to the sequel. :rock:

14. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Yeah me too! :)

I've just finished Remember Me, somewhat cliched with some frustrating parts but overall I thoroughly enjoyed it.

15. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Rome Total War. Not for the first time I might add

16. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy What's a Dremel?

Just completed the Battlefield Bad Company 2 single player campaign. I played through it when it first came out and really enjoyed it. Second time around was much quicker to get through it but still really enjoyed it :)

Going to try Battlefield 3 again (single player I don't play online) then it's on to a second playthrough of Max Payne 3.

17. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Finished Sleeping Dogs on Saturday, complete with the three DLCs (Zodiac tournament, Year of the Snake, and Nightmare in North Point)

The DLCs are short, but they add a few cool extras to the main game when you done.

18. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

Finished Spec Ops: The Line a couple of days ago. Short, but good. I'm not sure 'enjoyed' is the right word given what happens in a lot of the game, but it was certainly a statement. Well worth it.

SR3 would be my choice. Really enjoyed that. OTT, but fun with it anyway.

19. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

Prototype clocked :)

Good game, not a 'completionist' so the story is all wrapped up but not the collecting or event stuff.

Awful last 2 boss fights...... :-D
    Gonna do Dishonoured next I think.

20. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Completed Super Hexagon just a few minutes ago (Hyper Hexagonest). :D It's simply a masterpiece.
    Contrary to what you'd think it's more a mind game than about a game of fast reflexes or twitch gameplay. The hardest thing is to not get confused or doubt yourself in the middle of movement. After getting used to it the board doesn't even move that fast any more TBH.

The only negative thing I can think of is that the v-sync causes a very short but significant input delay, but turning it off results in ugly tearing when in full screen. Still I'd recommend it, since I completed 3 levels within 1 hour after I turned it off (Hexagonest - Hyper Hexagoner).

My favorite level is Hexagonest, then Hyper Hexagoner (which is surprisingly the easiest of all).