1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Just finished my first run though of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Time to start my next character!

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Far Cry 4 Overall it was OK pretty much repetition as you took each outpost, annoying animal attacks particularly the eagles, what possessed the devs to add that pointless addition remains a mystery.

For some reason season pass buyers do not get access to all the content available to the Gold Edition buyer of the game have got with no indication when it will be available. An odd situation.

Still awaiting a decent patch to try and resolve many of the issues PC gamers have suffered but I read that might not be for around 3 months. If you can get it cheap and don't mind tweaking it a bit then buy it.

3. silk186

silk186 Derp

I recently finished SRIV and I'm currently playing FC4. Looking forward to DA:I and GTAV. May give sleeping dogs a try later. I've been pretty lucky with FC4 and haven't had many problems with it beyond occasional crashes. Once in a while I need to save and restart the game from a graphical issue but such is that present state of the gaming industry.

4. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

I've tried watch dogs before. Never managed to get into it though.

Combat seemed a bit ruddy.

5. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

So that's Far Cry 3 dusted.
    Easily one of the best single player experiences I've ever played.

My only complaint would be quick time events, but I'll give it a pass for every second Vaas has screen time and the sound track.

6. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

Finished

GTA V (Xbone) as usual a brilliant game, love the First person view,

The last of Us (PS4) one if the most entailing and brilliant game I have played in a long time wished it Hever had to end,

COD AW (Xbone) better then the games that came before it, needs to be longer.

Last edited: 7 Dec 2014
  7. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I just finished Diablo 3 having had the game a few months after launch. I just never got into it, planned to do a multiplayer run through but never got around to doing it. Now to play through in a harder difficulty.

8. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Completed Transistor yesterday, a great title, never really played an action rpg before, will be looking for similar to play in next.

9. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

Almost just finished Dead Island; Riptide.

Just defeated harlow. Went along to the cutter, and whaddya know? A wild wrestler appears. No matter. Just throw your swords and whatnot into the meatsack, and if you die, they'll still be jutting out of the freak when you respawn. but nope. Not this time. He respawned into full health, without my weapons. I just lost 4 of my best goddamn weapons. That's how you earn a swift uninstall, folks. :grr:

10. kuroidoragon

kuroidoragon Minimodder

Alien Isolation finished that today bit dispointed with the open ended ending

11. Hzza

Hzza Minimodder

Last game I finished was probably Steamworld Dig a couple of weeks ago. Great little game, dig up minerals to upgrade your mining gear to dig deeper for more valuable minerals to further upgrade your gear to dig deeper, etc etc...all the while fighting off insects and nutters with dynamite. I'll probably play through again at some point doing a permadeath run as it feels like the penalty for dying isn't all that harsh otherwise.

I'm also on the final boss of Metro: Last Light but I'm not sure if I'll ever finish it as I'm super fed up with sneaky/stealthy games having these silly boss encounters. I went through the first two boss fights in the game as I thought they would be one off encounters but just can't bring myself to slog through this one. Shame as I had really enjoyed it up until that point, probably prefer it to 2033.

I've just started They Bleed Pixles as well which is a balls frustrating old school platformer; sort of like Super Meat Boy meets Castlevania or something. Should be a while before I finish it, I was stuck on one jumping section for about an hour and a half the other night...

12. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance on hard with all 3 factions.

nice challenge :)

13. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Test Drive Unlimited 2. I've owned it since it was released, played it once for like an hour, thought it was crap and forgot about it. Recently I decided to give it a go and basically got addicted to it... very satisfying game to play a little at a time, win some races, win some championships, collect cars, earn money etc. It's very good fun and makes me want to buy a better wheel!

14. E1TSY

E1TSY A cog in the bit-tech machine

Last game i finished = CoD:AW - great game and loved the Spacey bits
    The BEST game i finished, not that long ago, was The Last Of Us. Already labelled it as my most favorite single player game!

15. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Rage
    Good idea & background story with a lot of potential and scope for epic game play length (i.e. fallout/borderlands) but ends prematurely, almost as if they were hoping for some episodic content/sequel ala Half Life 2...

Now to continue through my backlog of games with...

16. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

South Park the stick of truth.

Fun game for the 13 hours it took to complete & it ran nicely on core i3 without a dedicated gpu..

17. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

I would love to see a guide for you doing that. I sorta bumbled through on easy with all three factions failing miserably from time to time.

Last completed Half life 2 and HL2: Ep1 again. Everytime you play you spot something new or stumble across a moment of "I don't quite remember this".

Gonna try and complete AC1 over christmas. Kind got bored after the second city.

18. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Singularity: Heavily underrated shooter on rails: The story is cliche and the game is too easy, but I'd compare it to your average Roland Emmerich movie: The game looks great and will keep you entertained for the few hours it takes to finish it. Well worth your time.

19. Mephestic

Mephestic What's a Dremel?

The last of us - havent had a chance to play anything else since :( I finished Halo 4 before that which was decent too.

I'm currently waiting for Uncharted 4 to drop before I dive in to get a Ps4 to enjoy it :)

20. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

Batman Origins done and dusted.
    I'm no completionist so Enigmas blackmail things can go **** off.
    That aside, I really enjoyed it