1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Other drawbacks: if you have VR you will inevitably be enticed to try it in VR, and it will immediately make you want to turn inside out with sliding-motion nausea.

I do mean to get back into it eventually though, it was pretty.

2. N17 dizzi

N17 dizzi Multimodder

Cyberpunk 2077

Went back to it now it has been patched. Tried several of the endings, one stands out as the best.

Certain side missions are an absolute must to complete before going for completion. I got like 82% completion so saw most the content. Awesome game, lots of fun and addictive, even when you become OP and can one shot most enemies. Finished on the second hardest difficulty.

3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Donut County, it's a super fun little game (really short, you can finish it in a couple of hours) that made me laugh a lot. The puzzles are all pretty easy, but I enjoyed every bit of the game. Definitely recommend it (it's on GamePass).

4. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp What's a Dremel?

Looked up some game trailer, what can I say, this game look oddly satisfying.

Hex likes this.
  5. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Solasta - Crown of The Magisters

It's DnD 5E type rpg. They had a basic license so some DnD **** is missing or altered. It's also a small team. So expect a little jankyness. But **** man, I loved those old games from decades ago and this was close. Story might have been basic, but it carried the game well enough and the combat was ****ing excellent. It took a little adjustment..(I just played Baldurs Gate again for the first time in 15+ years). I adjusted. Loved it! Save often though th rng dice are cruel.