1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Shawshank Redemption... :D

2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

12 month EE SIM Only mobile contract.

20GB's, Unlimited Minutes & Texts - £21 per month. My iPhone 6 still works fine, so Im now paying a third of what I used to, for double the data.

3. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

I use PS on my 4K XPS 15 all the time without issue? I use 200% UI scaling in Windows 10 if that helps.

4. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

My keyboard order got cancelled because it was out of stock with no ETA :(
    So I went for the European layout (ISO International US?)
    Now I sit and wait, like Spiderman.

5. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

Same here, 200% - PS seems to ignore it on mine?

6. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 2 Jan 2018
  7. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I tried getting the Portuguese layout. Getting a German layout probably isn't half as difficult.

8. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I'm still using my gen-1 Logitech G15 with a german layout (lets me write Finnish and German easily) for the last 12 years I think?

Had to order it from Germany many moons ago as it was impossible at the time to source one here in Ireland.

9. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Really? Best get me one, I have to concentrate hard just to understand a small amount of Finnish, I have no chance writing it so that sounds like just what I need if it lets you write it easily :)

10. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

11. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

A new set of Tyres for the car.
    Since I couldn't get Potenza R002's in the size I need (they DO exist, but apparently don't get brought to Southern Africa), I had to settle for a set of SportContact2's.

also, these:
    [​IMG]

12. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I've been looking at those earphones for a while. Be sure to update with how you find them.

13. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

14. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I found that above £50 odd, I didn't really notice much change in most of the in ears I tried.

I'm still on the same set of Soundmagic E10Cs from 4 years ago.

15. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Yeah - I made the mistake of buying higher end earphones a while ago (4 years or so), followed by buying studio monitors... Now I am screwed.
    When my last pair of Sennheiser 'phones broke, I knew I needed something to replace them with (because DAMN those apple stock ones are terrible, and I don't like bluetooth in-ears for day-to-day use).

I actually dislike noise blocking. BUT there's a hidden agenda here.
    I am buying myself a Sennheiser IEW300 [something something] In Ear Monitor setup later this year (because stage monitoring is reliably terrible when you're over 1.9m tall, so it's part of a move to take matters into my own hands), which comes with Sennheiser IE4s or something.
    The Shure's are often used to replace those IE4's since they block more of the noise outside and are more comfortable, so the plan is to swap... that's the plan. I have a sneaking suspicion that that won't be the reality.

I am now awaiting delivery (the drawback of living at this end of the world -nobody stocks things). Should be here next week or so. I will keep you updated

16. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I've heard online in reviews they are great but I'm yet to find an independent person that has them and agrees. Would be good for the office and my commute is they work and i just have to replace the cable instead of the whole thing. Currently i use some Bose in ears but who doesn't like buying new hardware? :lol:

17. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Yeah, I have a pair of E10s and they are brilliant for the money. I'm on my second pair after damaging the wire just above the jack socket (common problem with all headphones, really). My second pair have been reinforced with a dab of Sugru and have held up for about three years now :D

18. MLyons

This is why I'm looking at the shures.

19. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Telling ya, stick a bit of Sugru over the bit where the wire meets the jack and Bob's your uncle!

20. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

I have the Shure SE215 too, had them years, amazing earbuds.
    You have to get them from a official authorized retailer tho for them to have ANY warranty.