1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman Don't phone it's just for fun.

[​IMG]

goldstar0011, IanW and adidan like this.
  2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

In a world as it is, with random weird crap happening on a daily basis, @Vault-Tec 's bike purchases are a comforting reliable constant. :happy:

IanW, liratheal, perplekks45 and 2 others like this.
  3. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

FTFY!

adidan likes this.
  4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Bone Deth is all based on heavy metal and punk bands, but mostly Motorhead.

[​IMG]

That's the frame, Motor Bone. It means something very dirty but I can't remember exactly what lol. The ex owner (they went bankrupt in March) rode for the guy who owned Metal Bikes.

5. Jeff Hine

Jeff Hine Nothing special

@Vault-Tec - buying all the things so no-one else has to... wait; that's greedy, leave some for the rest of us.

6. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I saved some for you ;)

7. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Cat Lies Down on Broadway

Well, after several weeks of ownership and after a few minor annoyances were increasingly irking me, mainly to do with fit and the oddly rubbery ear and headband pads, I have taken advantage of Amazon's extra long lockdown returns window and sent back the Beyerdynamic T5Ps for a full refund.

I bought the T5Ps because Amazon dropped the price but, as time went on a minor doubt that I had bought the right ones, mushroomed to me becoming convinced I had made the wrong choice. Now however, I have my original first choice, Focal Elegias. They are immediately more comfortable and seem to give music more life, being less clinical than the Beyers. Good for me as I mainly, though not only, listen to alternative and progressive rock.

[​IMG]

8. Jeff Hine

Jeff Hine Nothing special

I swear the 'stunt riders' in that video were NOT the band members... :lol:

9. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Couple of honking great purchases no photos as, well partly they haven't been made an other will make sense

£9,640 for new windows doors and cladding around upstairs window pods and porch

£1300 for a new rear access door and 1m long two pane window in the back of the garage

£160 for a sparkie to hook mains power cable (which I'll have laid) and attach it to the breaker box I'll put up in the garage, an then p part the whole thing

Then the real fun begins of a stud partition in the garage and sorting the workshop out.

IanW, Arboreal and MadGinga like this.