1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lawyer Joke

Discussion in 'General' started by IsaacSibson, 20 Nov 2002.

1. IsaacSibson

IsaacSibson Banned

A doctor is on holiday on the french riveria. Whilst wandering along a beach, he meets an old lawyer friend of his, and asks what he's doing there.

The lawyer says:
    "Well, you remember that a few years ago I made a bad real estate deal? Well, it burned down recently, and I'm holidaying here on the insurance money. What are you doing here?"

The Doctor says:
    "Well, you remember that a few years ago I too made a bad real estate deal? Well, it flooded recently, and I'm holidaying here on the insurance money."

The lawyer looks puzzled for a few seconds and then asks:
    "How do you start a flood?"

2. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

3. Adam

Adam Minimodder

Not bad :D As this obviously just became the new joke thread.............

This sex, is sex, a sex, good sex, way sex, 2 sex, keep sex, a sex, thick sex, **** sex, busy sex, for sex, 20 sex, seconds sex.

Now read again without the sex! On the subject of bad jokes - There once was a girl called Ulrika......

4. Thermite

Thermite What's a Dremel?

lol that one's good. i've got one too:

So three guys are riding on a train, sitting next to eachother. One is a russian vodka brewer, one is a cuban cigar maker, and the other is an american laywer. The russian says "In Mother Russia, we have so much vodka, I can throw this away and always get more!" So he throws his bottle of vodka out of the train's window. The cuban sitting next to him says "In Cuba, we have so many cigars i can throw all mine out no problem!" So the cuban man throws all of his cigars out of the train window. Then the American looks at the Russian and Cuban and then jumps out the window

5. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

Enough lawyer jokes already!!:grr:

:naughty: