1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD baybus

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by pr0xZen, 27 Mar 2005.

1. pr0xZen

pr0xZen What's a Dremel?

I thought of posting it all up here, but as it progressed and was delayed several times - I didn't feel like writing it all again.

Anyways, I pulled myself through another little project.

Read it here

2. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

Great work!

As you don't post a project log right here in the thread, this thread will probably be moved to the Modding section. Please read the project log rules.

3. pr0xZen

pr0xZen What's a Dremel?

Thanks :) Should have thought of that before. Oh well, if any of the mods deside to to do so, that's fine with me. I cannot do so myself though.

Last edited: 27 Mar 2005
  4. Pitbull

Pitbull What's a Dremel?

yeah great idea :rock: :rock: :rock: and nice made .. it looks good and no-one got it!! :blush: :blush: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5. dubya01

dubya01 What's a Dremel?

Link is down

6. pr0xZen

pr0xZen What's a Dremel?

Link seems fine now. Thanks alot pitbull, I appreciate your comments. Was alot of hard work.

But now, I face a big problem. As I said, I hade to really brute-force the unit into the case. Now, some time last night the middle fan channel started outputting 4-7V instead of 5.2-10.6V. And now it is dead. What happened beats me, and it's really hard, if even possible, to get the unit out. I was running the outtake 120mm fan on that channel, it now runs on ch3. that one held the 120mm intake nexus, wich now runs on unaltered 12v. Can't hear it anyways.

When I get time, hopefully within the next couple of days, I'll jank it out, go over the pcb and see whats wrong. hopefully it can be fixes. I've got 3 spares of everything in there, so if I really had to, and wanted to, I could redo the whole thing. But that will in such case, be a last resort solution.

As said, this is connected on a stripboard. The component list, diagrams and sketches are there. If anyone got any input of what mighht have caused the middle channel to output 4-7V instead of 5-10, please feel free to speak your mind. could really help with some pointers when trouble-shooting this bugger.