1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows LCD / Winamp Program

Discussion in 'Software' started by mikecx, 9 May 2003.

1. mikecx

mikecx What's a Dremel?

Is it me or are there really no good programs to show spectrum analyzers on 2 line LCD's? The one I have "works" but it doesn't have the feature I want. I have the source code for it but not having the slightest knowledge in C or C++ I am lost. Basically what I am looking for is the Artist - Title on the top ( hopefully scrolling if it's to big ) and then a 1 line spectrum anylizer on the bottom. I realize there are ones like this for the 4 line LCD's but I just don't have enough room in the case for one of those. The plugin by LCDriver is what I am currently using but I just want it to be a slight bit diferent.

WHile i'm on the subject, anyone feel like trying to write a definiton file for LCDC for the Crystalfontz displays? Everyone says how much that program rocks but us CF users can't use it. Seems silly to me.

2. Mat-d-Rat

Mat-d-Rat Drive it to the edge baby

LCDC can do that, but why should I support CF, what have they done for me? Yes I may get a few more direct sales, but how many would I lose at the same time, especially when I have an OEM deal with them to bundle LCDC with there new screen kits!

3. mikecx

mikecx What's a Dremel?

You should support them because from what I've heard your software is the best out there and us unfortunate people who didn't realize that the CF LCD's don't work with your program now have to suffer. If it will cause trouble with your OEM deal I can understand not wanting to do it but it still doesn't make me happy.

I realize that you have make decisions to stay in business / make a profit , I just wish that there was a program that was as good that worked with CF LCD's.

Thanks,
    mikecx

4. mikecx

mikecx What's a Dremel?

Anyone? I've searched and searched google with no results, tried seeing if I could find my way thru the code, and tried all the other software I could find. If anyone could offer any kind of help I'd really appreciate it.

5. mikecx

mikecx What's a Dremel?

Thanks for all the interest :rolleyes: .

After hours of tinkering in a language that I don't know I was able to hack the code for an existing winamp plugin. Anyone who's interested can email me mikecx@email.com and i'll send you the .dll.

Thanks

6. Mat-d-Rat

Mat-d-Rat Drive it to the edge baby

I just thought, can't you do that in LCDStudio?

Tags: