1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Legacy of Khufu .Done on page:10.Speakers Done page:11!. 17-07-08

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by TapperSwe, 11 Feb 2007.

?

which picture to use for backside fanguard

Poll closed 17 Mar 2007.
  1. pic one: scarab

100.0%
  2. pic two: Cobra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. pic three: crocodile/king Sobek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TapperSwe

TapperSwe What's a Dremel?

Thank you all !,im happy to get your approvals makes the work much more fun..

2. Gup

Gup What's a Dremel?

Tapperswe,

Nice job on the speakers!!........i really like the light you build in :naughty:
    It prolly reflects also on the metal, which gives it a nice touch. Good work.:thumb:

Seems this polishing is a great hobby of yours, i will remind myself when i need polishing i send the pieces to you...:naughty:

3. TapperSwe

TapperSwe What's a Dremel?

Thanks m8!,haha ok as long as you sand the pieces first then i can polish them for you :D

4. Energy Recruitment

Energy Recruitment What's a Dremel?

hi,
    Here is the final update if dont want to read the entire project log: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...129157&page=10
    Hi, this is my first case built but i Hope it will turn out fine but i guess u will have to be the judges of that.
    I have however done 2 projects in alu before both of them was made for sofairgun ,first one is a aluhelmet and the second one is a electric operated gunholster (of corse in aluminium to) a la robocop style this 2 projekt took me abaout 350 houers.
    Well lets move on and see what im working on now.
    I have been working on this scratch build since September 06 (abaout 200 houers)but i knew that this was going to be a difficult and timeconsuming built so i wanted to bee at least 50% done before uploading the project (i first doubtet that i was able to complete it at all).

Why a pyramid?:
    Well i decided to build a pyramid for more than one reason, the pyramids got an amazing history, and i saw the shape as really challenging to make as a case and last it looks really nice.