1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Lego Batman

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 16 Oct 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2008/10/16/lego-batman/1

Gotham City is falling to pieces and there's only one man who can put it back together again; only one man smooth, strong and sexy enough, with a penchant for leather and satisfyingly husky voice. Enough about me though, let's play Lego Batman!

:blah:

2. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

I couldn't help but lol. Why do they keep pushing LEGO versions of perfectly good games and movies haha?

3. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

Because, despite their flaws, they are actually FUN. For a long time.
    The Lego games are the games I'm most likely to pick up and replay a level, if I've got an hour spare and I'm a bit bored.
    They always cheer me up immensely.

I like killing Zombies and combine as much as the next guy, but there's a "casual" (there's that word again) part of me that likes to pick these up for pure enjoyment, and put them down again a few hours later.

Maybe the 6 is justified, but I like these, and will probably put it on the old christmas list, as something to do while digesting the turkey sandwiches that inevitably follow christmas dinner.

4. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

I wasn't saying that the games aren't fun. I quite liked a few of the older ones. I understand that they are aimed at really young kids but I just think they should go back to their original ideas like Rock Raiders instead of re making other peoples ideas.

5. sl1xx

sl1xx What's a Dremel?

lego batman,i got this for my little brother he's 9..see were im going with this...

6. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

spot the fanboy bait in the last page :p

7. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

"And losing it's knack if you ask me"?

8. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

I want my $50 back, Batman really isn't as much fan as Indy was. Oh well, it'll provide some enjoyment, and there are worst games out there.

9. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

^^what he said. Having only played the StarWars version, I can't comment on Batman.. however if the gameplay is similar I couldn't disagree more with the score of '6'. Also, Superman Returns was awesome IMHO :p

10. Tim S

Tim S OG

I loved Lego Star Wars - I couldn't put it down because, like everyone has said, it was fun. This, however, was dull in comparison and I was quickly looking for something else to do - there are just no memorable set pieces in the game and I believe that's down to the source material. And that's nothing against Batman, because I love it - it's just not suited to this type of game, IMO.

Tags: Add Tags