1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Leopard spotted with more problems

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 1 Nov 2007.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

i got it to, but i groaned alot

2. RTT

RTT #parp

Ah yeah, sure, there's no front end to speak of other than what is in Sys Prefs, but there are a number of apps you can get hold of that provide a GUI.
    Like I said, it's fully featured so there's nothing you can't do with it that you can with windows/routers/whatever - it's the basis of m0n0wall, for example. Of course you can skip the GUI stuff and just edit the rule sets via CLI, but a lot of people wont want to do that :thumb:

3. rhuitron

rhuitron Bump? What Bump?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, do you guys/gals remember when All the Apple Idiots started tagging Microsoft Vista like it was the corner Bird/Whore?

It's like watching the Apple spoofs all over again, but this time, Apple ass hats cant say a damn thing, because their "Superior" OS now is in the Shits.

Apple Sucks. I hate with a Passion that of the intensity of a thousand suns. :wallbash::grr::grr::wallbash::miffed:

4. The cheapskate

The cheapskate One custom title before Matty

You sir, Are an Idiot.

5. rhuitron

rhuitron Bump? What Bump?

:duh: I couldnt expect much from a guy that has A signature that only says "VAIO". :rolleyes:

Hey, have you ever played this awesome game called..............Oh wait. That's right.
    You havent. Becaue you own a sony. And support the next thing to it, which is as useful for gaming as a desk lamp.
    And you can't say you dont support Apple casue you called me and idiot.
    Also you cant say that SONY computers are supper good at Pc gaming.
    Believe me, I know. Sometimes I have to fix those great designs (Flaws) that sony has. :wallbash:
    :dremel:

And if you want to argue office apps, I'm sorry, but even a stupid palm pilot can do apps. So I would'nt be impressed.

So all together, Apple still sucks and Sony goes along with it.
    Heck, I'll even go as far to say, that Microsoft, Who is mainly a software company, made a console that beat the siht out of sony. Xbox.
    I dont own one, becasue I play games on Pc's, but it really is a good Console. And kicks sony in the balls.
    I still find my self giggling at the crap they tried to pull with that stupid card game they want to make for the console. :eek:

Tags: Add Tags