1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Lethal but Legal"; XFX Debuts its New nForce 600i series Motherboards.

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Tim S, 28 Mar 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

Ontario , Calif. , March 26, 2007 – XFX is proud to debut its newest product line: the 600i Series Motherboards, created specifically to meet the unique needs of the enthusiasts. The motherboards, arguably the best out-of-the-box motherboards ever created for gamers, feature all of the bells and whistles a gaming enthusiast could ever wish for.

The XFX 600i Series is comprised of the 680i SLI™ and the 680i LT SLI™. Both motherboards support NVIDIA® SLI™ technology and SLI Ready memory with EPP for enhanced memory performance. NVIDIA® SLI memory enhancement and Premium High Definition Audio (HDA) ensure that these motherboards offer gravity-defying graphics and sound quality that will have neighbours ducking for cover.

Fully supporting all Intel Socket 775 including Intel Core 2 Quad Processors, the 680i SLI and 680i LT SLI motherboards achieve up to 22% faster performance (when compared to Intel 975 or Intel 965 Chipset motherboards), and up to 19% better performance in PCMark05. HAD brings home theatre quality sound to the PC, delivering sound from multiple channels, and can deliver 192kHz/32-bit quality for eight channels.

The 680i SLI™ will easily keep pace with the needs of high performance systems with all the features of the 680i LT SLI and much more. The motherboard supports up to 1333MHz FSB and has a memory speed reaching 1200 MHz for SLI-Ready memory with EEP. Capable of supporting up to eight monitors in non-SLI mode, this motherboard features dual Gigabit Ethernet and a third PCI-Express x16 expansion slot. The 680i SLI™ also comes with NVIDIA® nTune Utility, a full-feature application used to access, monitor and adjust components to keep them running at optimal performance. These are the ultimate overclocking tools for the enthusiasts.

For extreme gaming performance at a great price, the 680i LT SLI™ features True Dual PCI Express slots, best-in-class performance and supports 1333MHz FSB and memory speeds reaching 800 MHz for SLI Ready memory with EEP. NVIDIA® MediaShield storage, a suite of features that includes RAID and SATA drive support, safeguards users’ most important digital media assets. The 680i LT SLI also features TCP/IP Acceleration, which delivers the superior system performance by offloading

CPU-intensive packet filtering tasks in the hardware.

To learn more about the XFX nForce® 600i Series Motherboards or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to www.xfxforce.com .

2. naokaji

naokaji whatever

all i can say when looking at the pictures on the xfx website is pls get rid of those fans......

3. Gravemind123

Gravemind123 avatar not found

They just seem to be the same board everyone is making, the nVidia reference with their brand name on it.

4. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

... isn't it EPP?

5. TMM

TMM Modder

...just another "me too" 680i board.... nothing to see here, move along..