1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGA775 Heatsink Group Test

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 21 Mar 2007.

1. TMM

TMM Modder

The review is sorely missing some form of noise comparison (or use the same fan on each, which is not possible here due to the non standard fans on most coolers), and an overall conclusion. The Noctua is the best cooler there imo. I think you will find it might outperform the Zalman in low airflow configurations.

2. TimB

TimB New Member

I noticed that too. You talked about sound levels in comparison to each other but the bar graph was missing any decibal measurement. Would have like to have seen that included.

3. tuteja1986

tuteja1986 New Member

Thermalright Ultra 120 Plus with Scythe S-Flex fan = 1st
    or
    Tuniq Tower 120 = 2nd

Both of them could beat any thing in the market ;(

4. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Sound measurement is not as simple as placing a SPL meter in front of the equipment tested. As i have said before subjective opinions are better than decibel readings as the latter are considered inaccurate unless under strict testing conditions (an Anechoic or Hemi-anechoic chamber).

5. daveppeters

daveppeters New Member

How does the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro compare to these coolers? I am curious about sound levels as well as performance.

Tags: Add Tags