1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Lian Li > carbon fibre replacement mod {REVISITED/IMPROOVED}

Discussion in 'Modding' started by lukemm, 26 Jun 2002.

1. philth

philth What's a Dremel?

Dude, that is damn nice, definately looks much better with the aluminium and not the carbon fibre.

philth

2. Puk

Puk (A shrewd and knavish sprite)

Nice one mate, real schweet! Was thinking of doing something similar with my pc70, i ended up removing the case feet and sitting it on a piece of acrylic with some EL wire underneath it so it sits on a bed of blue, we like bluuuuuueeeee!!! Gotta love Lian Li's :D

3. hprcrazyguy

hprcrazyguy Minimodder

Lukemm: that looks really cool. I do have to say I like the aluminum better than the carbon fiber too. If I end up getting a Lian Li I think I may be "borrowing" that idea with a few adjustments. Looks sweet dude, I want to see the rest. :D

4. XTR

XTR What's a Dremel?

i like that

its a step from the "norm"

5. lukemm

lukemm What's a Dremel?

cheers guys :)

quote:
    Just a suggestion, but the acrylic your using is just a smidge lower than the top of the rest of the case

so is the carbon fibre you get on lian lis :X but tbh its not noticable, guess the LEDS showed it up a touch, but for the hassel of getting new plexi and cutting etc its not worth it :S